how to make friends?

Authors pov.

"Hyung............"
Eunwoo tilted his head towards where that voice came from.

"Jiminie?" Eunwoo said after seeing that small figure.

"Do you know each other?" Teacher asked.
"Yes" both said in unison.
" okay, mr. Park  go sit next to mr. Cha."  Teacher said and turned to face eunwoo.
"And mr. Cha, meet me after class." Teacher said and started arranging papers.
Taehyung saw how jimin smiled after seeing eunwoo and eunwoo smiled back. He felt something weird to his guts.he sighed and went to take his nap.

Eunwoo pov.

Jiminie came to me. He smiled sweetly as i smiled too.
"What're you doing in this school?" I asked as he sat next to me.
"Everything but not study." He said as he smiled.
Ah  i missed this smile.
"My family also moved here, and eventually i came here, but i didn't knew you are here. You also changed your number." Jimin complained as he pouted.
I pinched his cheeks and smiled at his cuteness.
"I'm sorry.....eunbi broke my phone when we were fighting and i couldn't find that damn sim." I said as he nodded in understanding.
"So i guess..... your fights will be wild." He said as he wiggled his eyebrows. I playfully punched his arms as we giggled.
Indeed, he is still my bestfriend after not been talking in so much time, he still is big part of me.

"Do you want me to talk to him, if he's bothering is you any way?" Seokjin, taehyung's older brother asked as he saw taehyung not eating anything and staring at a perticular boy with eunwoo.

"Did i said something, hyung?" Taehyung said still looking at jimin.
"It's looking like you want to talk to him badly." The older huffed as younger didn't answer him.

Namjoon, jin's boyfriend came to their seat and saw taehyung staring at someone. Namjoon looked at seokjin in confusion and seokjin only shrugged.

"I'm going to take joonie's lunch, do you want anything?" Seokiin asked taehyung as he stood up.
"No....." taehyung said not even glancing at older.
Seokjin sighed and went to take lunch.

Namjoon was looking at taehyung at that boy.
"Do you need any help, tae?" Namjoon asked.
Taehyung gulped and looked at older with confused face.
"Ummmm.........hyung...?
"Yes?"

"Do you know how to make friends?"

"WHAT?!"

Namjoon asked suprisingly cause he never heard that from tae.
It's not like he never had friends, they were just fake and came to him for his fame and money.
Tae never asked someone to be his friend. He like being alone.

"Yes,hyung..."tae asked nervously.
Namjoon smiled and placed his hand on taehyung's shoulder. Tae looked up as he also smiled looking at namjoon's calm face.
"Finally, the day have came."
"What day?" Seokjin asked as he placed food infront of namjoon.
"Our tae finally thought to make someone his friend."namjoon smiled as tae whined.
"Hyung....."
"Is it true?" Asked shocked seokjin.
"Yes....100%." Namjoon said as tae pouted.
Couple giggled looking at tae.

"Stop, pouting , we'll help you"
Seokjin said as he pinched his brother's cheeks.
"Really?" Taehyung's face beemed up. Couple laughed at his reaction.

"Yes" they both said looking at the boy who just changed taehyung's nature at his first day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What do you think taehyung will do next?
.
Can his hyung's advice will help him?
.
Do you like this chapter?
.
Vote~~~~~💜💜
.

Bye!!