First meeting

Author pov.

The boy pressed his lips in line, closed his eyes and exhaled lightly.
Teacher called him and he sighed and went in.

Taehyung pov.

I was walking in hallways to go to my class. I was late but i didn't cared,i was popular tho.
I am popular because my dad is chairman of biggest cinema company, Kim's.
I was about to reach to door when i heard a feather like voice.

Author pov.

"Hello....." the boy
said after teacher hushed the class.
He was nervous to come to new college after getting bullied in old college cause his only bestfriend had to leave because his parent's got moved.

Taehyung heard that voice and rushed to door. He grabbed the door knob and opened it.
Everyone looked at him but he looked at the boy infront of his eyes. That boy's head was hung low because tae come in dashing and interrupted his courage to say.

Taehyung pov.

I blinked my eyes and saw again

'Is he boy?'
I asked myself cause i never saw any boy this beautiful or..............pretty??

Author pov.
"Uhm" the teacher coughs taking attention of said boy.
"Mr. Kim, late again?" taehyung didn't responded him and went to his seat. He tried to ignore that boy he found 'pretty' a moment ago. He layed his head on table and started to sleep.

"Mr. Park,you can continue." Teacher said before turning to his pages of test results of last week.
That boy gulped.
Taehyung secretly saw that boy after fighting his guts. He smiled underneath his arms that were covering him.
"My name is park jimin and I'm 18 years old." A small smile crept onto his lips when he said that without stuttering.

" I like to make friends, let's take care of each other." he said and gave smile that made everyone in awe.

"Okay mr

"Okay mr. Park,sit beside mr. Cha." Teacher said as he started searching for that boy.
"Mr. Cha?...........................
MR. CHA?.................
CHA EUNWOO??!!"
teacher yelled as a boy shoot his head up as he woke up from a good sleep.
"Why?"he asked lazily.
Teacher was about to say something but a voice interrupted him.

"Hyung...........?"
.
.
.
.
.
.

What do you think will happen?
.
Who do you think said that?
.
Do you want me to continue it?
.

.

.
.

Bye!!! 💜💜💜