D-day

"What will I say him?how should I start this conversation?"Jimin thought as he pouted unknowingly.
"Boo!" Tae jumped on jimin as jimin got shocked.
"Yah! You scared me!!"  Jimin said and hitted tae playfully.
" It's not my fault! You were thinking something deeply." Tae said and laughed.
"Oh.... Yes.. " Jimin said as he went to that phrase again.
Jimin gathered his all power and said, "I wasn't thinking about something........ I-I was thinking about someone..."
"Huh?" Tae said as he stopped laughing.
"Yes........ You remember my friend I told you about..." Jimin said and fiddled with hem of his shirt.
"Who left you?" Tae said unsurely.
"S-She didn't left me......... She had reasons." Jimin said quietly.
Tae scoffed.
"Still, she left you..... But what about her?" Tae scoffed and said.
" I love her." Jimin said.

"........ "
"...................... "

"Okay class, take your seats." Professor said as he put his book with some force.
But tae was frozen on his place.

"Mr. Kim, take your seat." Professor said but tae didn't budge.he was. staring at Jimin.
"Tae?" Jimin said and shooked Tae.
"H-huh?"Tae said.
" Teacher is calling for you..." Jimin said.
"O-okay." Tae said still looking at jimin and started going to his seat.

Lunch Time

"You should forget about her........ she left you, jimin." Tae said as he continued staring at his food.
After class he just walked behind jimin. Jimin took food for both and tae said nothing after 'thank you'.
Jimin looked at tae cause tae never said him 'jimin', even first day of their friendship.
"Tae....." jimin said. Cause he never thought that tae will have this type of reaction.

Eunwoo said that tae will pin him against a wall and tell him to forget about her and that he like him then jimin will said that he like him too.

( in conclusion: a pure cliché kdrama story cause he see kdrama too much, but we won't do that here. )

So,

"I-I will see that....... but please.....don't... don't worry about that.." jimin said as he placed his hand on tae's shoulder.
"You'll see,right?" Tae said with expression jimin couldn't confirm as he placed his hands on jimin's.
"Y-yes, i will." Jimin said trying to smile as he felt uncomfortable silence.
"Okay....let's eat now...you didn't ate because of me.." tae laughed a little.
"You also didn't ate." Jimin also laughed.
"Okay, let's eat." They both smiled at each other as they ate in comfortable silence.

But they didn't knew how one lie will change their easy going love story.

Okayyyyy, how are y'all?
Wait ik- you're all beautiful and precious.
Now go rest.
And if you like this chapter vote or comment.
I was kinda thinking to stop this cause....no one is responding so...
Lemme know...
Continue
Or
Not continue
Anyways, have a great day/night.
💫💜💫💜💫💜💫