𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

For KCYadao2 for voting..
It's for you!!

"I'm coming."
"What?" Seulbi said as she sat up.
"I'm coming korea, unnie." Voice said from other side as seulbi started tearing up.
"Oh, Y/n , no one can say how happy I'm now. Jimin will be so happy! His love will be true!!" She said excitingly.

"What? Jimin? How is my comeback affecting his love?" She asked confusingly.
"He loves you, Y/n. You're his childhood crush and he still do love you." Seulbi said.
"No... we're just friends!" She said.
"Just come and look at him!! He's not that small boy now!! He's all grown up." Older girl said.
"Okay.........we'll see when I'll come there." Y/n said and hung up.
"But he also said what—" she stopped talking as she saw that Y/n hung up.

.........................................................................

"Why I'm here." Jimin said and poked his food alone on his table.
Eunwoo went to his parents for some time and tae isn't coming to school for some days now.
He sighed and ate his food in silence.

Evening  at  Jimin's  house

Jimin was laying on his bed looking at painting on his ceiling.
'I should call him, maybe.'
'What if he's ill? Yes i should call.'
Jimin thought as he took his phone and called tae.

"Hello?" Tae's voice came from other side as jimin smiled.
"Hello? Tae? Why didn't you came to school? You didn't even called me!" Jimin said all together.
"Whoa, whoa. Jiminie? What happened? Why so hurry?" Tae said as he chuckled.

"W-why didn't you came.... I was missing you..." Jimin said in small voice and taehyung sighed cause he know how much he wanted to ignore jimin, he can't.
"I-I was sick" tae said as jimin sighed.
"You could've said me...." Jimin mumbled cause he was feeling awkward feeling between them.
"I'm sorry..... I forgot." Tae said.
"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked as he fumbled with hem of his shirt.
"Yes.."
"Can we meet? I wanna tell you something" jimin said as he decided that he will tell tae truth.
"Okay, I'll come to your home in evening."
"Okayy, see you then! Bye!"
"Bye. See you."
They bid their goodbye and ended the call.
"Everything will be alright from today."
They both thought in their minds but little did they know that story is going to change here cause writer is maving mood changes.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! I LOVE Y'ALL 💫💛💫💛💫💛