chp 1

author note: lol so i'm not the best at writing and i'm trying to improve but uh yeah if you haven't read my last story you should if you want

~pico and you have been dating~
You wake up and kiss Pico on the head while he's still waking up.

"Good morning, Pico.." you say yawning.
"Good morning, Y/N.." Pico says tiredly.

You take your phone out and look through social media. You scroll through every app looking for new texts. Pico looks over and notices you messaging a boy.

"Who's that." Pico says a bit mad.
"Pico, I'm not cheating on you calm down.." You say chuckling.
You hug Pico and tell him that you'll never cheat and that you love him. He hugs you back and says I love you as well.
You both get ready for the day. As you're washing your face you hear Pico yell.
"WHAT THE FUCK!"
You rush out of the bathroom with water still on your face. When you got out, you saw Keith at the room door with gf.
"Hey Pico!!!" Keith says excitedly.
"Did you have to fucking barge in?" Pico says.
"Yeah, sorry about that. Do you wanna go out with gf and I?!!"
"Are you asking me out?" Pico says disgusted.
"No stupid! I was asking if you and Y/N wanted to go around town with gf and I!!" Keith says.
Pico turns to you, looking if you wanted to go. You nod your head and Pico says that you guys will go.
"Great, let's go now!" Keith says.
"Now?!" You say shocked.
"Yeah let's go hurry up!"
"Let me finish washing my face first," You say heading back to the bathroom.
You dry your face and put your socks on. You put your shoes on and walk out the door with Keith, gf, and Pico. Pico holds your hand as you walk and you smile. Gf takes you all to a nice park. You all walk around then see a cat on a bridge.
"Guys! Let's go over there, there's a cat!!" You say.
You pull Pico towards the cat, Gf and Keith following behind.
"Why is a cat so important Y/N?" Pico says.
"C'mon Pico it's cute!" You say smiling.
Once you get near the cat it seemed calm. It let you pet it. Keith pushes you out of the way.
"Woah! It's cute!!" Keith says petting the cat.
"Pico, do you wanna pet it?" You ask looking over.
"No, I'm fine Y/N." Pico says looking away.
"C'mon Pico! It's so cute look!" You hold up the cat and Pico looks over.
Pico lets out a sigh and finally agrees. Pico held the cat and his eyes lit up.