chp 2

It was obvious Pico loved the cat but didn't want to show it.
"It's cute, I guess." Pico says petting the cat. Pico gently lets the cat down and signs that he is ready to go.
~12 minutes pass~
"Wow gf! This park is really beautiful." You say.
"Thanks Y/N! I used to go here with my dad all the time."
You totally didn't realize that the cat didn't stop following you.
"Oh, look! The kitty likes us." You say smiling.
You bend down and pick up the cat, scratching it's head gently. You guys continue to walk around the park. The cat never hissed and it always stayed calm.
~18 or so minutes~
You couldn't hold the cat anymore so you decided it would be best if you let it go. You let down the cat but it didn't run. It got out of your arms and looked at you. You pet it and said goodbye. Suddenly it ran over to Pico, to which he picked it up. The cat purred and snuggled up to him.
"Look Pico, the cat likes you." You say giggling.
Pico pet the cat and looked at it with lots of love. You all decided to head home so you started walking towards the hotel. Pico was really focused on the cat, he seemed to love it.
~You arrive home~
You slip off your shoes and wash up.
"Pico, why aren't you washing up yet?" You get no response so you decide to check what he's doing.
"Pico!" You screamed. Not realizing he took the cat home, Pico flinched.
"You took the cat home?" You said.
"Oh, I might've accidentally took it." Pico said.
"Well what are we gonna do with it?"
"I guess we could just keep it, no point in taking it back if it's just gonna follow us."
You hesitate but agree.
A couple hours pass and you decide to name the cat Aspen. You spend the next couple of hours with Pico and your cat. Night arrives and you begin to get ready. Pico is already in his sleeping clothes so he plays with Aspen. You and Pico get into bed and let Aspen sleep where he pleased. You cuddle close to Pico and he wrapped his arms around you. You fall asleep quickly.