chp 3

Morning arrives and you see a bag of cat food and Aspen sleeping peacefully on a pet bed. You get up and see that there's a note on your door. On the note it read "We saw that you guys kept the cat. We are dropping off some supplies for you. -Gf+Keith" Pico starts to wake up and notices the cat food.
"What's that doing here?" He asks.
"Keith and gf dropped it off for us."
"Oh okay." Pico says.
Pico starts to head to the bathroom and you set up some food for Aspen. Aspen started eating right away. While Pico was in the bathroom you changed in the bedroom.
"I don't think we'll do much today," you thought to yourself.
"A day with Pico and Aspen would be nice though." You laid down on the bed and started going through social media. Pico laid down next to you and checked his phone. You hugged Pico, turning your phone off. He hugged you back and said I love you. At that moment you were so thankful you had him there for you. You thought of all the memories you had with him before you guys started dating.
"Man, Y/N, we've known each other for months now. Can't believe we're dating."
"What did you expect, we are pretty close." you say laughing.
Pico closes his eyes and you do the same. You guys cuddled for a couple of minutes before deciding to watch a movie.