chp 6

I looked over to Pico again, and he was on his phone. I put Aspen to the side and went over to sit with Pico. I sat down on the chair's arm rest and looked over to what he was looking at. I smiled as he was looking at old photos of us. Every swipe was a picture with me in it and I noticed he was blushing hard. I leaned on Pico's shoulder.
"Do you miss the old me?" I chuckled.
"I like you how you are now, Y/N." Pico said looking over at me.
"I just wanna feel the memories again."
"We can ask Gf to take us to the park we used to go to," I said. Pico was hesitant but he agreed. I put on something cute and Pico waited. I excitedly called Gf.
"Hey Gf! Could you take us to -park place-? Please!" I said. Gf accepted and told us that she would be over in a couple minutes. She finally arrived and I dragged Pico by the hand out of the door, smiling uncontrollably. I thought to myself, "Picos hands are soft.. I love them!" I looked over to Pico and smiled. He smiled back and pat my head. We stepped in Hf's mom's limo and Keith was there. I shook Pico.
"Pico Pico!!! Look it's Keith!!!" I had a very close friendship with Keith, too.
"Yes yes I see that." Pico said dizzy.
"Hi Y/N!!!! I missed you so much!!!!!!" Keith said turning back in his seat. I gave Keith a hug before putting on my seatbelt.
"Pico, you should really put on your seat belt." I said.
"I'm fine, it's not a long drive." Pico said. I laid on his shoulder.
"Fine then." I said closing my eyes. I peeked one eye open to see Pico looking nervous and red. I closed my eye again and smiled. I wrapped my arms around him and I could feel him getting more and more red. We arrived at the park and I climbed out of the car. I dragged Pico and Keith to the corner we used to hang out in. Gf followed behind and Gfs mom stayed in the car with Gfs dad. (😏) I pointed to spray paint art.
"Look Pico, your arts still here!" I said happy. It was his name in puffy green letters with some sparkles. Keith laughed.
"Haha, Pico you're such an artist." Keith said. Pico slapped Keith's back jokingly. I forgot to mention that I've always wanted to teach them how to roller skate. I bought some pairs to park. I brought them to the skating rink and they put on the skates. I held Keith's hand and helped him skate around without falling.
"You're just gonna leave me out like that?" Pico said. I looked back and held Picos hand too. Smiling, I kissed Pico on the cheek. He smiled. I continued skating with them and they quickly learned. After about an hour or so I finally let go of their hands. Keith was a bit wobbly but he did great. Pico skated perfectly and raced me at one point. We went back to the hotel and we said our goodbyes to Keith and Gf.
"Y/N, I have something to give you." Pico said. I turned around and he held something green out.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Just look at it.." He said really red. I unfolded what the green thing was and it was a small green sweater. I held it up and to my surprise it was a copy of Picos sweater. A paper fell out and I picked it up. It was a note Pico wrote in middle school to me. On the note it read, "Hey, Y/N. I wanted to tell you that I have feelings for you, but I'm too scared to tell you in person. I know we're best friends but i wanted to ask if you wanted to go out on a date maybe. I know you probably won't like me but it's worth a shot. -Pico" I looked up at Pico again and he was stiff and blushing. I folded the note and put it in my pocket. I ran to hug Pico.
"You should've just told me, I had feelings for you too.." I said smiling. Pico hugged me back and he rested his head on my shoulder.
"Well, I'm glad we're dating now." Pico said. I let go of the hug and looked at the sweater. Then, it got to me. I screamed realizing it was a matching sweater with Pico. I ran into our room and changed into it and paired it with a black skirt. I ran out excited. I jumped into Picos arms and he held me close.
"I love you, Pico."
"I love you too, Y/N."
Author note: lmk if i should make this a series i enjoy making stories for you guys<3