plan pt.2

It had been a week since Wilbur told you he wanted to run away together. And honestly you couldn't wait. You both only needed each other, and nothing more.

You woke in your bed, alone. Missing Wilburs touch. You slowly sat up, releasing your body from the covers. You shifted your gaze to Wilburs bed across the room, he wasn't in it.

"Wil?" you softly spoke while getting out of bed. You walked to the bathroom and peered your head inside, he wasn't there. "Wil?" you said a little louder. What was that gonna do?

Suddenly it was as if your body stopped working. You grabbed onto the door frame and held on for dear life. What's going on? You mind was mush and all you needed was to feel Wilburs touch. Your hand slipped off the frame, and you fell back onto the ground.

You held your knees in your arms and dug your nails into the backs of your thighs. Suddenly, you heard the door open and latch closed loudly, "Wil?" you questioned loudly.

"Yeah?" Wilbur replied a bit confused. He walked deeper into the room and found you on the floor. He was towering over you, watching with a worried expression. "Where did you go! Why did you leave me!" you almost yelled at Wilbur. Why is he making me like this? You thought.

This past week and half you and Wilbur grew close together. You needed him to live, breathe, survive.

"I had a visitor." Wilbur replied blatantly. You slowly got up from the ground and stood up straight. You extended your arms and hugged him tightly, steadying our breath. "I got bus tickets already." Wilbur added on.

You pulled away from the hug and looked up at him with wide eyes. "To where?" you questioned Wilbur while looking into his eyes. "Some random town in Minnesota."

(sorry to interrupt but i forgot to mention, this isn't based in the uk. currently you are both in california, lame ik. once again sorry for interrupting, let's continue the story!)

"Minnesota? Why there?" you asked Wilbur while stepping away. "No one will ever think to look there." He replied as a smile came over his face, and soon enough, yours.

"Breakfast! Everyone!" a nurse yelled in the hallway. You and Wilbur walked out of the room, along with everyone else who just heard the nurse. Wilbur held your hand as he led you to the cafeteria.

Everyone entered the cafeteria and went their separate ways, leaving you and Wilbur alone. He led you to the line, keeping a frim grip on your hand. The line moved quickly, allowing you and Wilbur to get your breakfast trays fast.

Wilbur led you to a table in the back and sat down. You matched his actions and sat close to him, knees touching. "When we get to this town, I'll get a cheap hotel, and we can stay there for as long as we need to." Wilbur lowly spoke as he looked around the room.

"How are we gonna get the money?" you asked, matching his low tone. "I'll steal it from my parents, it's not like they're gonna notice." Wilbur replied as his eyes met yours. "The bus is for the 16th so, when you get out, pack your bags immediately." he added on.

"Ok." you replied softly, reaching for his hand and entangling your fingers together. "What are we gonna do once were there?" you asked Wilbur, as he threw some food on the ground.

"Be free." Wilbur replied confidently. Such a vague answer.

Breakfast came to an end. And now it was a waiting game. Waiting to get out of the hospital, and waiting to get to Minnesota.

589 words (not including the bold text in the middle of the story)
sorry this chapter is so fucking short im sick and delirious and haven't eaten in 3 days so this is the best i could do.
also thank u so so so so much for 603 reads omg i honestly thought i would only get 30 reads.
anyways, i hope your enjoying the story so far❤❤