mom im fine

Nothing was heard but your gags and yells from inside the bathroom. You were hunched over the toilet, hands clenched onto the porcelain, and knees against the cool tile. Choking on sobs and gags as you spilled your lunch out your mouth.

"Honey are you ok?" your mother questioned from behind the locked door. "Y-yea-h mom, i-im fine!" you managed to respond in between gags.

You lifted your grip off the toilet, and sat against the shower door. "Eden! what are you doing in there!" your mother questioned as she jiggled the door knob. "Mom! Stop!" you yelled hoping she heard.

"Let me in!" she yelled while roughly pulling at the door knob. You didn't respond instead, you quickly lifted your body off the shower door, and back over the toilet.

Once again, gaggingg, sobbing, and choking on your own vomit and spit. The cries were loud enough to hear from the outside."I'm coming in!" your mother yelled as she somehow unlocked the door. Her heels clancked against the tile as she walked over to the toilet.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?" your mother questioned loudly as she stared at the yellowy brown vomit in the toilet bowl. "Nothing mom j-just g-go I'm fine!" you replied while choking on your own spit.

"No! You're not fine!" she yelled while lifting you off the toilet by the shoulders. "Mom!" you yelled as she pushed you back onto the wall. Your mother stared into the toilet bowl closer and then looked back at you. "Did you throw up your lunch?" she questioned with wide eyes.

"No, no, i jus-" you were cut off by your mother, "This is the fourth time you've done this!" she yelled as she towered over you "What's wrong? Talk to me, are you ok?" she said as she bent down to your level. "Mom! I just do-" she cut you off again, "You always 'don't feel good' what is going on? And you always wear that blue sweater!" she yelled while standing up throwing her arms up.

"I-" you tried responding "Take it off." your mother stated sternly. "Wha- no!" you replied while trying to stand up but, toppling over miserably. "Alright, if thats how you want to be!" she replied with no emotion in her voice. Your mother grabbed you by the arms and abruptly lifted you up. "Mom! What are yo-" you were cut off by the sweater being lifted over your head and throw onto the ground.

"Mom!" you yelled as you tried to cover your body with a near by towel. "Eden! Oh my god! What is this!" your mother exclaimed with fear in her voice. She stared at you, looking at the cuts and scars on your abdomen, arms, and breast area. Your ribs and collarbone poking out.

"How! How did-" your mother said as tears rolled down her face. She walked closer to you and placed her hands on your shoulders and pulled you close to a hug.

"It's gonna be ok." your mother assured you as she cried into your shoulder.

"Mom... m-" you weakly tried to speak but, stars appeared in the sky, black blobs consumed the bathroom. Suddenly, you fell into your mothers arms, and everything went completely black.

549 words