prologe the begin

lisa voltko journal entry

"is been 3 years since the battle on d6 and the dark ones stay here an first many people are scare but lucky the dark ones keep distances only jack the little dark one are keep close to us,olso the dark ones found another faction call the scientins of group of people who were isolate after misiles destroy the dark ones home we lost conetion with some stations, there,the scientins were leader by an man name skadov,as the mission is connect all the isolate parts with the rest of the metro,olso the scientists were kind enough to give us the vacceline for the virus and prage alike,olso there was the war agiast the red and we succend, only to face the reich afterward who last an year but we won,olso the scientists and polis unite under the banner of polis that give us accests to more areas the scientists use for trade,training and more,olso the rest the metro join as well,and the remmants of the red army give and join us and me and artyom met pavel again it was arkawrd for sure the person who betray us then try to kill us was with us...but then again we spare him istead kill him we know he was just follow his loyalty to the reds...an after an good while we became like friends,...looks like things are start to go well...but..i have an feeling....something will happen....i don't know why"

journal entry end

an the sufferce of metro there was an woman over an buiding look the winter fallout of moscu the thing is she wasn't wear an gas mask

she is lisa voltko the first hybry of human and dark one she,her past is an mystery not even she knows only she wake up after the bombs fell an a buiding destroyed not only that she can breath the toxic air leave by the bombs,she always spend outs...

she is lisa voltko the first hybry of human and dark one she,her past is an mystery not even she knows only she wake up after the bombs fell an a buiding destroyed not only that she can breath the toxic air leave by the bombs,she always spend outside as she doesn't like be inside

lisa:....why is this feeling..i be have that 3 days already

lisa keep look until

???:hey

she turn to see the baby dark one jack

lisa:hey jack what are you doing here?

jack:me and artyom were looking for you?

lisa:what is it

jack:something about an meeting with miller and the others

lisa:i see...

jack:olso what is that feeling?

lisa:huh?

jack:i hear you trough and metion the....feeling

lisa:that...well i have the feeling..something is gonnad..happen i don't know why

jack:like an disater?

lisa:something like that but the thing is...i don't know what it is

???:i have it too

 lisa turn to see  artyom