Run

"Thank you for being my ride home uncle."
Taehyung thanked Jimin's father, saying goodbye to his friends before running inside the mansion.

"GO GO GO!"
Taehyung yelled under his breath, running inside the house, past Jackson who furrowed his eyebrows. Yes! He made it before Seokjin!

"Jackson can you take my lunch up to my room? Thanks!"
Taehyung speeded, running up the stairs. 

Once he got to his room, Taehyung was wheezing out of breath. But he did a little happy dance, that he got here before that bastard got here first. He is really really hoping Seokjin doesn't try to kick down his door and get him, oh god. Maybe he really should get some karate lessons from Jungkook, or ballet from Jimin. He could really get his fight on. 

"Taehyung? I have your food."
Jackson purred from the other side of the door. 

Taehyung got up to open the door, letting Jackson get in with platters of his food.
"Ah actually Jackson... Have you ate yet?"

 Jackson tilted his head. 
"Uhh no?"

"Why don't you eat with me?"

Seokjin huffed walking up the stairs, more like stomping. Where is Jackson? He's starving and Jackson is no where to be found. 
"Don't tell me that bastard is slacking off."
Seokjin gritted his teeth while he spoke under his breath. 

He already has a hell of a bruise on his cheek, and a bad mood ruining his day. The only thing he could think about his how much he wants to kill Taehyung, break his inny-bitty tinny world. He's going to murder the fuck out of that boy, and especially when he heard laughter coming from his room.

Seokjin smirked when he saw the door wasn't locked. He slammed it open just to see Jackson and Taehyung laughing among themselves, but widened eyes seeing Seokjin huffing and fuming at the door.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU JUST SITTING AROUND? THIS ISN'T SOME TEA PARTY!"
Seokjin screams.

Jackson immediately gets up and bows. 
"Y-yes young master I'll g-get your food read this instant-"

But before Jackson could leave the room in the midst of tears in his eyes, fear from Seokjin, Taehyung grabbed the hem of his jacket and pulled him back.

"Don't you have something better to do Seokjin? There are fifty other servers in this house so why do you have to go after Jackson!"
Taehyung yelled back at Seokjin.

"Are you kidding me?"
Seokjin chuckled in anger.
"You really want to die Kim Taehyung?"
The older grabbed Taehyungs collar, pulling him off the floor.

"You're really going to beat me up because you can't take I'm right?"
Taehyung laughs. 

"I'm going to beat you up because you're a-"

"NO NO PLEASE DON'T FIGHT! I will make young masters food and finish up, I'm sorry for the commotion."
Jackson took a quick bow before leaving the room in a hurry.

"Jackson wait-"
Taehyung simpered, but Jackson was already gone, closing the door behind him. 

Seokjin huffed, looking over to Taehyung.
"Your a piece of shit okay? Do you see what you did to my handsome face?"

Taehyung got all wide-eye seeing the blotchy red bruise on Seokjin;s face. Taehyung might have feared his life at this moment, but it was also kind of funny to see the arrogant selfish self. 

"Hey, it kind of makes your face look better too!"
Taehyung says that a bit to enthusiastic for his own good, making Seokjin more bitter and angry thru the seconds. Taehyung also most have forgotten he is off the floor, held by his collar, because Seokjin slammed him to the wall.

And before he could think about Seokjin's next move, he felt his hand around Tae's neck, caressing his nape and kissing down Taehyung's ear. Seokjin started to get more and more harsh, scraping his teeth around the meatiest parts of Taehyung's ear to jaw.

"S-seokjin s-stop!"
Taehyung stutters, trying to push the man off him, who just pushes harder against Taehyung.

"Shut up!"
Seokjin growls.

But of course Taehyung doesn't listen, he keeps shouting trying to get Seokjin off him, so he does the un-expected, getting Taehyung to shut up in a way that makes his eyes saucers. 
Seokjin is kissing him. Lips against lips, Jin started to nibble on Taehyungs lower lip making him accidentally bite on Seokjin's tongue.