plague

All week, until school, Taehyung had been cowering, avoiding Seokjin like the plague. And luckily, in such a huge mansion, never once ran into Seokjin. And all his needs were accompanied by other maids and servants, or Jackson. So luckily it wasn't to hard. He already had his plans set. And for the party that hit a few nights ago? That jerk Jin made the maids clean it up, then paid them extra to not utter a word to his parents. What a douche. But anyway, school is just the next night, and like he said, he has a whole scheme worked out for him.

First Jimin's father will pick him up with Jimin and Jungkook to school. Next he'll be at school. If god's on his side willingly, then he might not have classes with the older man. But luckily he'll be graduating this year, and won't have to go thru the pain of seeing the older man ever again. 

Fortunately, Jimin and Jungkook also have similar schedules, so he could get to classes with them instead of finding his own way around.     

Jimin-
hey guys I just heard a weird rumor 
But I don't think it's a rumor 

Jungkook-
What?

you-
What is it?

Jimin-
So after the three of us snuck out, and Tae had yelled at Seokjin before then
people are saying that Jin got really pissed but not at Tae, at Hwasa

You-
Hwasa? Like that girl who tried to flirt with me?

Jimin-
Yeah her 
He yelled at her to leave then went upstairs to his room and never came back out 

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. What? Why would he get mad at Hwasa.. Perhaps..

Jungkook-
Do you think maybe...

Jimin-
No way...

You-
what?? 
You two do realize I am not a mind reader

Jimin-
Umm well
Jungkook and I think maybe Seokjin has some kind of weirdo feelings for you
After all you two aren't blood related, and aren't even related yet because your parents aren't married

Taehyung froze. Hey. Maybe Jimin is right. After all that is weird to happen. So.. Is his seduction taking effect?

You-
uh well can I confess something?

And Taehyung ended up telling them from start to finish, everything that happened. 

Jungkook-
No way...

Jimin-
HE GAVE YOU HICKEYS 
SKJNJKNJNDJSNDJNDJNJND OMG 

You-
Ugh and it's terrible 
I'm only doing this for my sake, I need my teddy bear back

Jungkook-
No worries Tae-ah! 

Jimin-
Yeah! We'll get that teddy bear back before your mother gets married! 

Taehyung sighs. hopefully. 

Taehyung yawned. Oh yeah. School. Today is his first day at school, in this weird rich town. He hopes everyone their aren't rich slobs, brats who use there daddy's money just to brag it off. He really really hopes it isn't like the k-dramas he would watch. He already met that Hwasa girl, who he surely had a bad first meeting with. 

Taehyung got up from bed, already feeling grumpy. He is no way ready for rich snob school. He didn't feel like fighting any rich ass's, especially those dudes Jimin and Jungkook mentioned.

"Namjoon... Yoongi and Seokjin they said right?"
Taehyung says to nobody at all, while he examines his closet. Taehyung grimaced.
"Wait Yoongi?"

Wasn't Yoongi so kind hearted and nice? With hell he would be apart of Seokjin's little bully club of snobs... Hey maybe that's just Jimin? After all, Jungkook did say it was more bickering then bullying.