Meet the family

"Seokjin! My lovely wife and her son is here! Come down stairs for dinner!"
Taehyungs step father yelled aloud.

Taehyung hadn't spoke word since he got here. But what was he supposed to say?
'Oh yea hey life's shit and I hate this place.'

Well no, that was not an option.

"Come on dear, help set up the table."
Taehyungs mother asked.

Table? No no this looked more of a God's table then a normal one. The dining table stretched out long, with candle lights and a chandelier hangin from the ceiling.

Where even are they? A palace?

"Alright alright I'm here."

Who was that?

Taehyung whipped his head around after hearing such a angel like voice, just to meet eyes with such an angel like figure.

A black haired man, about a year older, wide shoulders, deep black eyes, a collarbone Taehyung could probably use as a table, and my god he is tall.

Wait.. that's.. that's Taehyungs step brother?!

Just looking at the man made Taehyung feel ashamed to even be standing in the same room as him!

"Ah! Seokjin, meet your new brother, taehyung! He doesn't talk much so don't question him!"
His step father said lightly, leaving the two.

Taehyung was kind of surprised that his step father didn't say 'step brother' instead.

"Ah, So your this famous new step brother I've been hearing about hm?"

Oh my. Saying it like that made Taehyungs face flush. All the younger did was nod.

"Your cute. 'Like to have you around."
Seokjin smirked, which gave Taehyung a horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach, Seokjin raising his hand to ruffle Taehyungs pink hair.

Taehyung hadn't even realized that everyone went to sit down already.

"Dear, dinner is down here!"
His mother giggled.

Taehyung snapped out of his lost mind, going over to sit next to his mother, just to see his seat was taken by his step father. Just great. Taehyung just looked at his mother, shrugging, he decided he would just sit in front of his mother, not realizing he sat right beside Seokjin.

"Awh! Look at our sons! Already getting along so well!"
Taehyungs mother smiled widely.

What? Taehyung looked beside him and gasped. Oh shit. He did sit next to Seokjin on accident.

"Yes, isn't that cute of us?"
Seokjin laughed, more of a mischievous laugh, his hand being placed on Taehyungs thigh.

'When did he put that there?!'

Taehyungs face flushed.

"Taehyung? Are you alright? Your face is beat red.. is it to hot here?"
Taehyungs step father asked, and before Taehyung could shake his head no, Taehyungs step father raised his hand.
"Jackson, turn the AC on."

Taehyung just sat there quietly, looking down at his thighs, which had a hand placed onto them, making Taehyung to crazy.

'Why the hell did he even put them there anyway?! Just to fuck with me or something! Too can play at that game!'

Taehyung put his hand over Seokjins, that was on his thigh, slowly massaging Seokjins hand.

The older step brother immediately turned his head around, locking eye contact with the pink haired man.