Talking

It was finally morning, but obviously since the sequences that had happened the night before, Taehyung was to tired to get up from bed.

It was around 10 o'clock, in the morning, and Taehyung couldn't give to actual fucks. He just wanted to be asleep, and that's what.

But, on the other hand, he could go downstairs and start plan b. His step father had taken his mother to his work place, to get her started, because they are both business owners.

But, Taehyung laid still on his bed. He deserved time like this. Especially with such a big bed. A nice cozy room.

"Sir.. Taehyung Sir. Breakfast is ready downstairs."
There was a few knocks, after coming Jackson's voice.

Taehyung waited to hear footsteps leave the outside of his room, before groaning. That means he would have to see that rathed man didn't he?

Taehyung got up, putting on some fluffy light purple slippers. He had to look presentable. After all, he is seducing the older.

It felt really weird to even think that.

Seducing your older step brother you just met that hates you. Wow. Now when did this happen? He barely even met the man and now things were going crazy. It was only his third goddamn day here and he already hated it.

Taehyung looked for clothes that would look hot on him. Silk pajamas? They are.. very skin reviling. Was this even his?

It was a purple silk t-shirt, that barely showed his stomach, almost like a crop top, a bit oversized but fit. Then purple silk shorts that were very very short. It barely hugged his thighs, going a few inches higher then his knees.

Taehyung looked in the mirror.

"It's not that bad."
Taehyung whispered, turning his body to see the backside, flushing when he saw how big it made his ass look.

"M-maybe I shouldn't wear this."

But.. it would help a lot during seduction.
"Okay yea maybe I should."

Taehyung breathes in the beautiful fumes. It was obviously coming from the kitchen. What was it? It smelled like his favorite, seaweed soup with kimchi on the side.

Taehyung then realized that it was only him and Seokjin in the dining room, and when the younger looked over to Seokjin, the man was looking at him beastly, already sat down.

"Now who said you can dress like that in this house?"
Seokjin says, an eyebrow up, a bit of anger penned in his eyes, but a smirk on his lips.

Taehyung didn't answer, but just walked over the the dining table, swaying his hips. It almost made him feel like he was walking a catwalk, like a model, swaying his ass and hips around.

Taehyung sat in front of Seokjin, straightening his posture, Jackson walking in and placing the plates down.
"Enjoy breakfast.."
Jackson left the dining hall, leaving the two in silence.

Taehyung normally ate his food, ignoring the states that made holes in his head.
"You came here dressed like that? Are you trying to seduce me? Hmm?"

Taehyung stayed silent, trying not to make it to obvious. Taehyung slurped his soup, munching on his kimchi, trying to keep ignoring the man who glared at him.

"Your not gonna answer? Not even nod? Hah alright.."
Seokjin got up from his chair, going around the dining hall and grabbing Taehyungs hand.

'What the fuck is he doing?!'

Taehyung was dragged off his chair, and to the wall, where he was slammed against it. The younger hissed at his head hitting the wall.

"Your not listing to me?"
Seokjin hummed, both arms pinning Taehyung around him, caging the poor boy.