Detention

Claire and Draco were up to no good
They were roaming the halls after dark in hopes they can get some kids in trouble.

They however found three Gryffindors out Claire was about to confront them till Draco says "no Clara, we should see where there going, let's follow them" Draco had a big smile like he was given a trolley full of candy.

"Draco they're probably going to the library, but I guess we could follow them" a snake-like smirk came across her face. when it comes to getting people in trouble she was not the one to do, unless she was with someone else.

They followed them to a small hut that Claire guesses were Hagrid's cause he said he lives in a hut. They looked through the tiny window to see Harry, Ron, and Hermione talking to Hagrid

"I wonder what they're doing in there," says Claire staring at her brother. "They're probably begging for help, for Merlin knows what."

"Duck Claire," Draco said as they both ducked Clara knew her brother noticed them

"Draco I think we got caught we better go tell on them" Draco gives her a big smirk then walks away waving his hand for her to follow.

The walk to Professor McGonagall's office. She told them to wait in her office till she came back.

When she came back she had the three Gryffindor's following her. Claire and Draco had big smiles on their faces. While Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked at them angrily.

Professor McGonagall starts with "nothing I repeat nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night, therefore is punishment for your actions and 50 points each will be taken" Clara and Draco give out a big smile till she says "ensure this doesn't happen again all five of you will receive detention"

Claire and Draco look at each other then Draco speaks up "excuse me Professor I think I heard you wrong you said the five of us"

Professor McGonagall then goes on "no you heard me correctly Mr. Malfoy"
-

The next morning at breakfast Claire and Blaise were arguing about a fashion magazine till Harry came up to the Slytherin table to talk to Claire, and Draco was not having it when he came up to them. "What brings you here Potter?" Draco sneers.

"I have come to talk to my sister if you don't mind," Harry says with an attitude.

"No, you can't talk to her. It's all your fault anyway for us have detention tonight."

Claire was waiting for Draco to say something else, but he didn't. Harry spoke up and said "Claire you can't be serious, you want to be friends with him, he's an idiot" Claire didn't answer and waited for Harry to go.

"who he thinks he is calling me an idiot, I'll show him, with he's idiotic scar-head," Draco says after harry leaves.
-
Later that day Clara hasn't said a word with Harry till detention. "Sis why have you been ignoring me all day. I told you that Draco was bad news" Harry said in a low voice so that no one hears. But obviously, it wasn't low enough cause Draco

"She doesn't need her brother around all the time to make her decisions"

Claire was scared to say anything so she just continues to walk and it was silent till they arrived at Hagrid's.

"The forest I thought that was a joke, we can't go in there......werewolf's, " Draco said with a sneer

Once they got to the forest they split up. Claire went with Harry and Draco. Granger and Wesley went together with Hagrid.

"Scarred boys?" Claire says with a little laugh.
"No Claire I'm not scared." Draco sneers "What was that?" Draco questioned

"if I didn't know better Draco, I'd say you scared," Harry said with an attitude. "I'm not scared, you're the one scared," Draco says trying to deny it.

"Boys, boys, stop arguing we all know your both scared," Claire says with a laugh.

"Am not" they both said at the same time.
Then suddenly They found what looks like a person with a black hood sucking a unicorn.

"Aaaaaaa" Draco yells running away while Claire just Stands there. Harry walk a little closer to it than it ran.

"Harry I think I'm gonna go. I need to find Draco to see if he's alright"

Harry then proceeded to say "I thought you weren't scared. Get-" Harry got interrupted by a half man half unicorn.
"Alright, Harry I'm gonna go before things get out of hand," Clara says as she slowly backs up before she darts away.

*****************************************

"Harry, why is it that you always find yourself in trouble," Claire says to the boy

"I'm fine thanks for asking, the bloody thing was horrible, there were floating keys big chess bored oh and can't forget the devils snare, it strangled Ron" harry answers with a bit of sarcasm

"well I'm sorry I wasn't there to see your faces, but you got to be careful. I don't want you hurt like Ron was" Clara says calmly

"I'll be fine Claire and besides where we're you anyways, I mean I almost died not as you would have done anything but still." harry asked

"I was being normal and up in my dorm doing homework and sleeping. now I'm going to go do that so I don't get in any more trouble like you" Claire says walking away.
they were in the Gryffindor common room speaking.
once she left she went to bed.

A/N: ok this is the last chapter I'm uploading tonight cause it's getting late.