Chapter 2

Tomura's POV
This is a couple days after

     I had gotten more information on Y/N from Giran. Basically everything about her quirk, family, past and even where she lives. This honestly will be easier than I expected.

     As it turns out she is half American and half Japanese. Her parents both died in a car crash 5 years ago. When they died she went to America to live with her aunt. When she turned 18 she moved back to Japan. And she is now 19. Her birthday will be coming up soon. Hopefully I'll have her by then and I can give her something she'll love.

    I discussed my plan to take her with the LOV. Dabi thinks it's stupid but I don't care. I love her. She's so unique and beautiful. She was so kind to me the day we met and I want more of that kindness. Not to mention, I can touch her with out hurting her. I can't help but think about all the things I could do to her and not have to worry about her disappearing. It's perfect. She's perfect. And she will be mine.

Y/N POV

    Timeskip to after work.

    Today was tiring. I'll admit. But at least it's over. Now I just need to get home. It's getting late so I better hurry. I'll take the bus home tonight. It's cold anyway so the bus will have to do. I'm to tired to walk.

     I got on the bus and low and behold there he was. The same seat as before with a little gaming console in hand. I dealt a small smile grow on my face as I walked closer to him. He looked at me as I sat down. "How was your day?" I asked.

     "It was ok I suppose. How was your's?" He said. I nodded and replied with a "good". My day was just as boring as any other day. There really was nothin special to it. He nodded and continued looking at me. I looked back at the floor just after I noticed him biting his lip. What was he thinking about?

     "You know, I really would like to know more about you. You seem pretty cool. If your ok with it, would you like to come to my place tomorrow night?" I asked him. He looked lost in thought for a moment before nodding. Hm, he didn't talk much. Though I wasn't complaining. I got annoyed real easily so it was fine with me.

      When it was finally my stop, we said our goodbyes and I walked to my apartment. Though I was in no rush. It's just a tiny apartment. Besides when I get home I have to clean and there is nothing exciting about that.

     Finally I was back in my small apartment. I kicked my shoes off and sat down on my couch. I wanted to rest for a minute. After all, I had a very long day at work today. "Well, better get the apartment cleaned up for tomorrow. It's a mess." I said to no one. I got up and started picking up all the clothes and cleaning the apartment.

      When I was done I got in bed almost immediately. I didn't even worry about taking off my scrubs. Just hopped in bed and fell asleep as fast as possible.

(Timeskip to the next day after work cuz I'm lazy and don't know what to write.)

       Finally my day was over. I was so excited for Tenko to come over. I wanted to learn so much more about him. Like how old was he and where did he work? There was so much I wanted to know and I just couldn't wait. I was rushing to to the bus almost as fast as I could.

      Finally I made it to the bus. I calmed myself down so I wouldn't scare him off and so it didn't seem like I was as excited as I was. I saw him sitting where he usually sat. He looked up and started smiling. "Hi!" I said, trying to keep my calm.

      "Hey." He said. "Are you sure your fine with me coming to your house? I mean, you don't think I'm a freak or anything?" He asked. This caused me to be confused.

"No of course I don't think your a freak. Why would I think that? I think your rather interesting and I would like to get to know you better." I replied. He seemed more relaxed after I said this. He nodded and leaned back in his seat. I noticed he was sitting a little closer to me. I couldn't help but smile and laugh to myself, causing him to look up at me in confusion.
"What are you laughing at?" He asked. I shook my head and looked away, a blushing mess.

"Oh nothing. Just thought of something was all." I said quickly. I could feel his eyes on me. He probably thought I was weird now. Great.