imagine 2 - perfect day at the Movies

This imagine is for JohannaReyes6 :) hope you enjoy it ❤

--------------------------

imagine you & jeffrey were going on a date tonight & he told you to get ready for this perfect night out , so you head on to the shower & wash your hair & your body after your shower you decided to wear some high waisted shorts with a hot pink crop top you place on your nike high tops & go do your make up . you apply some white eye shadow then apply your eyeliner & to top your makeup off you apply your nude lipstick & over that your nude lipgloss . you go ahead & curl your hair after you were done you recived a text from jeffrey here's what he said " hi bae im here " you smile at his text & say okay . you make your way out of the house to his car " hi bae " you say giving him a kiss.

( at the movies )

you step out of the car interwining your hands locked with his walking into the movie threaters .. you go up to the lady & say what movie you want to pick  . your choice was the lady in black ( A/N: i know its not out yet but just pretend ) after getting your tickets you go to buy some popcorn & soda " what will you like ? " the lady said " can i have a large popcorm & a large soda " jeffrey said the lady said okay . after you got your popcorn & soda you went to find your seats you guys sat in the back the movie started & you were already scared you hid in his chest he kissed you on the  lips saying it will be okay  johanna you smiled knowing you were safe ..

( A/N: hope you like it johanna :)

if you guy's want a imagine private message me or comment :) peace vote & read my imagines plz it mean the world to me . )