when he cheated part 2

A/N: im truly sorry guy's i was gonna make a part 2 yesterday but something important came up , so i wasn't able to i hope you guy's can forgive me but anywayss im gonna shut up so here's the imagine ...

---------------------------

The next day you woke up to bag's under your eye's you were so angry but inside you were so hurt & upset you decided maybe taking a nice hot shower would take all this stress away , you hurried & grabed your clothes & turned on the shower . you stepped in the shower relaxing  & enjoying the hot water hitting your back just relaxing you " ahhhh.." you say smiling .

you grab the soap & begin to scrub my body & rinse off .

you finshed your shower & grabed your clothes & place your high waisted shorts with a long sleeve crop top ( btw it was black ) you lefted your hair with it's perfect waves &,did your makeup.

after you were done you recieved a call it was from jeffrey you thought about wether if it was a really good idea to answer but you just answered anyway .

* call convosation *
y/n: hello ?

j: y/n ! thank god you answered i was trying to get a hold of you all night but you didnt answer .

y/n: well i was alseep & how was the night out with the boys ? ( note sarcasm (

j: what's with the sarcasm ? you know i would never lie to you where i go .

you roll your eyes

y/n: really ? cause that's not what the magazine said .

jeffrey started to get really quiet

j: y/n .. im so sorry emily never ment nothing to me ! i promise u .

y/n: jeffery.. im tried of the lies i think it's just best if we broke up .

you started to sob

j: but y/n i love you ! i cant live a day without you . i need you ! . plz . i love you .

y/n: im sorry
end of phone call

you started to hear jeffrey cry but you knew breaking up with him was the best you couldnt take all the lie's he had said to you , you hang up & started to sob hard .

next day

y/n's p.o.v
you woke up to the sound of your alarm ringing you shut it off & did your daily routine & ate some breakfeast . " is jeffrey picking you up honey ? " your mom say's placing some bacon onto to your plate " mom me & him broke up .. " you felt like the tears were coming again " oh.. im sorry honey " your mom say's rubbing your back . you finsh your food & start walking alone while you were walking u saw a blue car pull up against you " y/ n ! " you remember that voice anywhere it was jeffrey " i dont wanna talk to you ! " you say still looking forward " plz y/n ! i really wanna make this right . " you just kepted walking .

you finally reach the school & began your day .
A/N: part 3 ?