we met at a concert

y/n's p.o.v
you just finsed talking to your friend casey about a concert she want's to go to, with all the begging you gave in & got ready *a/n: btw there going to a fifth harmony concert* you get your clothes that your wearing & take a quick shower , you dry yourself & put on your amazing & cute outfit you picked for tonight . you get a call from casey & pick it up " hello?" you say " y/n im right in front of your house ready ? " you say yes & head over to her car & head to the fifth harmony concert .

* at the concert *

you guy's arrived at the concert, you step out of the car & head to towards the building " excuse me ladies tickets pleases . " a big buff sericty man says to you & casey you give him your tickets & head in you guys got front row seats .

the concert started you were dancing along having a great time till you kepted seeing this blonde blue with blue eyes & braces keep looking at you , you were kinda creeped out but he was cute though " hey y/n that boy seems to be checking you out " casey your friend says you giggle & decided to confront on why he was staring at you .

" excuse why do you keep staring at me? " you see him blush a bit " i apologize my names jeffrey , jeffrey eli miller im sorry i keep staring your just so beautiful ! " you start to turn tomate red   " call me sometime " you wink & give him your number & enjoy the rest of the concert .
A/N: sorry i havent been updating i've been really busy writting 2 stories at once but here is another imagine ! bye guys love ya ! wanna follow me on twitter ? @sweetkittyrocker2