True Nature

_______________________________________

Arc 4 Starts
_______________________________________

Matsushita POV

I woke up from my sleep.Still I had nightmares of Shiina San.I just can't remove her distressed face from my memory.How I glared at her,it all hurts.I might believe I moved on but her face still haunts me.2 days have passed since,the execution.And all I did was talked with Ichinose a bit.

Otherwise I haven't talked to anyone.Akito tried to talk with me but I can't find words to talk to him.Is this how he felt after Haruka San's death.I'm very selfish, ain't I.

Kamuro didn't vote for hiyori,so she was aware that Koenji's killer wasn't hiyori.But still she had no reason to help me or hiyori.If hiyori dies,it's just one player out of the game.

Yes in that way it's right.If I'm in this game,then I should play it to the fullest.Yes I should kill.Thats the only damn way to win this game.Im tired being the pathetic one.

Ichinose San was wrong,I'm not interested in saving lives anymore.I need to remove emotions from the equation.To remove that I need to eliminate Ichinose and Akito.

Yes they are the one's who trust me the most.

No what am I thinking.This thinking is unlike me.

Her death is turning me mad.

Now I understood,I have no control on my emotions.

I can't make myself to choose between murderer and Matsushita Chiaki.

Damn.I kicked the door in frustuation.

I sighed,I need to freshen up.

I went to take a shower.I enjoyed the few moments of peace.

What should I do now?

_______________________________________

Ayanakoji POV

I made my way to the cafeteria.It seems Matsushita is still in her room.I sighed.

Kushida might be a problem for me.I need to keep watch on her.

"Oh Hello Ayanakoji-kun"I turned to the direction of voice.

It was Ichinose.

"Yo"I returned the greeting.

We made our way to a table in cafeteria.

"So ayanakoji kun,how have you been."She asked.

"As normal as ever."

She smiled nervously on hearing my reply.

What did I say something wrong? Should I have said something else.

Wait I heard a boy once saying that the best way to open conversation is

"Ichinose you are looking beautiful today"

Ichinose's face turned red.

"Wha..what are you saying Ayanakoji kun."Ichinose asked stuttering and flustered.

"Cute"was all I could say.

She really looked very cute.If I was any other boy then I would have fainted by now.But unfortunately I wasn't normal by any way.

We were talking when a boy made his way to our table.

He was 'Miyake Akito'.

"Hello Ichinose San and um.."