Identity Revealed

Matsushita POV

It was time to call it a night.Currently all the suspicions were directed on Shiina Hiyori.Her name had ' I ' and ' A '.So their was a chance she could be the impostor.But their was no evidence.If she is not an impostor,then it would be another innocent death.

I sighed and sat on my bed.Things are going way too fast since I'm here.But I was shocked when I came to know about the first 7 days.It must have been a nightmare for them.

Well atleast I am safe now.Akito is literally protecting me.But sadly I don't have any feelings for him at this moment.No at the current moment,my only attention is on a brown haired boy.

Ayanakoji Kiyotaka.

He is the one of the most mysterious person I have ever met.I can't understand him.

Freedom, why is it so important to him?

I sighed and rolled in the bed.

Just sleep Chiaki,just Sleep.

_______________________________________

?????? POV

I sighed while sitting on the chair.Today I'm going to do it again.Another murder.

I wonder how does she cope up with all this.It's all so tiring.We don't even have the right to cry.I wonder how many people in that game want to kill me.Kamuro would definitely be one of them.Because I'm the one who manipulated her to attack naoki.But my plan failed when I didn't take Naoki's trust on kamuro in consideration.But sakayanagi did complete the plan.

I sighed,I never expected her to find out the meaning about the kills.It was only meant for him, because I know,when the game ends,he would be alive.

But when he exits this game,the real hell for him and the ones surviving would begin.Nothing can be peaceful until his father is the leader of the world.

I sighed,no use thinking.Honestly only one person had seen my face and that was Ike Kanji.I remembered that day,
_______________________________________

Flashback

12th Day Of The Death Game

It was 12:34 AM and I was going to clean the corpses as always.I waited a day after the day of murder.So that the corpse was visible to everyone.This was a necessary measure to avoid suspicions about me.I would usually complete the disposal in two hours and head back.

But today was different.Because I had seen someone sneak out.He was currently in Cafeteria.Why can't they follow the rules.They know it's prohibited to be outside the room after 12 AM.

Another innocent death.I sighed.

I made my way to the front of cafeteria.I slowly opened the door of the cafeteria.

Just as the door opened I was met by the sleeping figure of Ike Kanji.

I sighed and took out my weapon.A silenced 9MM.I aimed at his head but I just couldn't make myself to shoot him.Why do I still feel like this.I have killed so many people,then why?

Funny isn't it,the person with the most kills is the most afraid while killing.

I sighed and brought down my pistol.I'll kill him with a knife.I could kill the person when he was breaking the rules with any weapon but still I decided to use a knife.

But just as I was about to go grab a knife.I heard a movement.

"Huh,wh..o who are you!!!?"Ike asked alarmed by my appearance.