Chapter 5

Me and Jennie stay backstage for the rest of the concert like the boys said. Honestly I'm tired and I don't even want to be here, plus my mom has already probably figured out I snuck out and is gonna kill me when I get home.

"Y/n you know there's food back here like it slaps."

Jennie says while chewing on some sort of pizza. I think it's pineapple but I'm not sure.

"It doesn't matter I'm tired and I just want to leave already."

After I say this I notice the concert comes to end.

"Thank you guys so much for a great night we are nct 127 and we hope to be back soon!"

I hear one of the boys say this followed by countless of cheers.

Out of the blue they all pop up back stage. Woah I didn't notice how many of them there actually are.

"OMG YOU GUYS DID SO GOOD TONIGHT IM SUCH A BIG FAN!"

As Jennie starts to fangirl I just stand there like 🧍🏽‍♀️ and see all the eyes of the boys on us.

"Glad you enjoyed the show we love the fans."

One of the boys reply's. He's somewhat tall but not too much and has black hair, which is pretty normal compared to some with pink and red.

"Well hello again"

Johnny walks up to me and shakes my hand. Wow so formal.

"We didn't get to formal introduce ourselves the last time we met."

"Clearly" I reply with some attitude.

"The names Johnny and were nct."

They all introduce themselves to us.

(For this purpose im just gonna act like they speak English cuz I don't feel like google translating rn)

"Hello I'm the leader Taeyong!" A lanky boys says. He has pink hair and I'm not gonna lie he's pretty cute.

"I'm mark" the one with black hair says

"Wassup I'm jaehyun, but you can call me Jay." A tall boy with amazing dimples says.

"My name is Heachan!"

"I'm Taeil, and that's Winwin over there." He points to a tall dude eating some snacks in that back.

"I'm Yuta"

"Jungwoo!"

"Hello I'm Doyoung!"

They all seem pretty nice so it's not that bad I guess.

"So is there a reason why you guys wanted to us to stay backstage?"

Jennie says as she continues to eat the weird pizza from before. She's making heart eyes at jaehyun and I think he notices. They would be cute I guess.

"Well we just wanted to make sure you guys had a great night and give y'all a once in a lifetime opportunity." Johnny exclaims.

"Well we appreciate it but I kinda have to be home or else my mom will kill me so bye."

"Wait before you go can I talk to you real quick..."