Chapter 1

The sound of my alarm wakes me up from my slumber.

Beep beep beep...

"Ugh", I say groggily as I stop the blazing sound. "Time for another day."

Hi my name Y/N and if you don't know my life is pretty crazy. I check my alarm and read 7:01. Damn that means I have less than an hour to get to school. I decided to go with my everyday look that consisted of an oversized hoodie, black skinny jeans, and checkered vans. To top it all off I decide to put my blond hair into a messy bun. I grab my glasses off my dresser and head downstairs to go to school.

"Hopefully my moms not up." I walk down the halls cautiously hoping my mom is still asleep. I peek through the corner and see her passed out laying on the couch with a bottle at hand. Once I see this I grab an apple for breakfast and sprint out the front door.

After around ten minutes of walking I make it to my school. It's the first day of my senior year but I'm really not that excited. I just see it as one year closer to becoming an adult and having to deal with so many responsibilities.

I meet up with my best friend Jennie next to my locker. "Omg guess what!", she says as we walk to out first class together. We happened to have 5 classes together this year so I'm pretty happy about that. 

"What", I reply with no excitement. "I got us tickets to see this really cool band this Saturday! There called Nct!", I've never heard of them. "That's cool what kind of band are they?" As she was about to answer I felt a push against my arm.

"Move it loser." Jimin (aoa) says as she walks away swaying her hips. I really don't know what's she's tryna sway homegirl really be flat. I scoff and continue walking with Jennie.

We sit down next to each other and wait for the bell to ring. "There a really good kpop group I'm surprised you've never heard of them." She says while unpacking her school bag.

Kpop? I've never really listened to it but not many people listen to the music I listen to. I only listen to real music. You know people underground.

"Sure what time this Saturday?"

"I'll pick you up around 6 since the concert starts at 7!"

The bell finally rings and class starts. I hope I'll be able to sneak out on Saturday to go with Jennie. My mom would probably kill me if she knew I'm going out. Oh well I'll find a way...