Chapter 3

———————————————————————————

"Oww" I say as I bump into a mysterious figure in front of my. Maybe I did wonder around too much.

I look up and see that this mysterious figure is actually a boy. He stands around 6'2 with brown hair and has a slight lisp to his speech. He's also slightly handsome but I would never admit it.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't see you there, wait a second are you aloud to even be here?" He said with a confused tone

"Look I'm just trying to find a restroom do you know where I can find one?"

He looks at me confusingly, like he expects more.

"Um my name is Johnny."

"Okay Johnny, do you know where the restroom is? If not don't bother talking to me."

He looks astonish as I talk to him with a sassy town. I don't know why he's so surprised I'm literally just trying to find a restroom. I need to find one quick or else Jennie will start to worry.

"Look do you know where I can find one or not?" I repeat.

He looks startled as a I reply in that manner.

"Um yeah just down the hall and take a right." He says while pointing out the direction.

"Wait so you seriously don't know who I am?" He says with a shocked expression.

"No should I?"

"Well I mean you are here watching-"

I check my phone and see 5 texts from Jennie. I better hurry or else she might come look for me. I reply hastily that I'm on my way back.

"Look thanks for the directions but I really have to pee so bye."

I run past him and he tries to talk to me.

"Okay well I guess I'll see you during the show."

I stop running to the restroom as I hear him. Wait what does me mean by that oh well I really should hurry.

After another 10 minutes I'm able to go back to my seat with Jennie.

"What took you so long I was getting worried!" Is the first thing she says to me.

"Sorry I had trouble finding my way and then I ran into this-"

The lights suddenly turn off.

"OMG ITS STARTING!" Jennies freaks.

the lights dim and suddenly I see 10 boys appear on stage. There very close so I get pretty good look at them all. As soon as the last boy got on stage I was shocked to my core.

——————————————————————————