Chapter 2

*flash forward to day of concert

I had already promised Jennie that I would go see this stupid kpop group called nct but I don't know how I'm gonna sneak out so my mom doesn't see.

My mom never lets me do anything. I never really knew who my father was but and I never knew why he left. Ever since then my mom just went downhill. She never cared about me and I've basically had to fend for myself since I was around 4.

I start to get ready for the concert. I toss on my favorite band hoodie, my chemical romance, and pit on some ripped black skinny jeans. I look into the mirror and decide to style my hair into a messy bun. To top it off I decide to put on my glasses since it's not like I'm trying to impress anybody.

My phone goes off and I see it's a text from Jennie.

Jennie <3: hey I'm outside !

Y/N: I'll be out in 5 just give me time to sneak out

I walk downstairs to see if my mom is down there. I see her past out in front of the tv. Perfect nows my chance! I hurry down stairs trying to not make any noise. I scurry past her in the living room and make it out the front door. Phew I made it.

I see Jennie parked in front of my house in her silver Jeep. I step inside and buckle up because safety first. "You didn't tell your mom beforehand that you were coming with me!" She exclaims as she starts to drive to the venue. She's dressed in a simple black skirt with a stripped crop top and air forces.

"You know how my mom is already, she won't even let me step out of the house." Jennie eventually stops the car at a red light and starts to apply mascara.

"I know I just thought maybe she would let you out this one time." She stops applying as the light turns green and she continues driving.

"Honestly who is this groups anyways?" I ask as she makes a right turn. "I told you they're a famous kpop boy group. There concept is pretty weird but I love them. Especially my bias Jaehyun! He's so handsome!"

"Whatever I guess we'll see, also I bought a book to read during the concert." Jennie turns and looks me in the eye, "Excuse me you brought a book! This ain't the time to be reading!"

"Keep your eyes on the road and I only brought it in case I get bored."

"Oh honey you won't be bored."

Whatever I think to myself. We finally make it to the venue and it's actually a bit bigger than I expected. "Okay here's your ticket let's go!" Jennie pulls me along into the line and after around 20 mins we're in.

I find our Jennie got us front row seats. I guess this girls just made of money. As me and Jennie find our seats I have a sudden urge to use the restroom.

"Hey I'll be back I have to use the restroom."

"Okay just be back soon the concert starts in like 45 minutes!"

I nod and find my way out. Since the venues bigger than I thought I had a lot of trouble finding the restroom. I walk around for about 10 mins and I notice no one else is here. Maybe I wondered around to much.

I start to get worried until I bump into a mysterious figure.

"Oww..."