7 - Ranboo

//ok this one is a long theory, rant sort of thing. I'll probably post more theories in the future
// also spoilers if you haven't seen the end of ranboo's stream with slimesicle where they beat the game together, it's about the last 30min of the stream

It seems like Ranboo is having a conversation with himself, switching from using "where did you put it?" and "where did I put it?". This adds a whole new element because people were theorizing when Ranboo first joined the server if there would be a "Ran" character and a "Boo" character and it seems like there will be.

But the cool thing about this is that we found out about all this while Ranboo (or maybe ran and boo) were looking for his (their) memory book (because they/he have short term memory loss) and after frantically searching for it ranboo finds the book but he/they know for a fact they/he didn't leave the book in the chest, someone moved it. Which means that person now knows all of Ranboo's allegiances, all of his morals and everything he's done which includes betraying L'Manberg almost immediately because Ranboo gave Techno back his armor on the same day that Techno escaped from the butcher army.

So who is this person? Chat doesn't know, no one knows and I'm sus that it's Tubbo. Lemme explain. I think it's Tubbo because then history would repeat itself even more, Schlatt found out about a mole/spy in his inner ring and promptly had him executed, at a festival. If Tubbo was the one to find out about Ranboo's betrayal he could just do the same thing, plus they're already setting up a festival it wouldn't be that much harder to add another execution to the list.

If Dream manages to live through the festival then don't worry the L'Manburg festival tradition stays alive be cause they'll have a backup for the execution in the form of Ranboo. Then maybe Techno and Tommy swoop in and save him, something they weren't able to do for Tubbo in the first festival.

I really don't want Ranboo to die but oh that'd be such a cool plot point!! Plus I still can't get over the Ran and Boo theory, I really like it and I hope that the theory of there being two is true because that would lead to some *very* interesting plot.

Also this little nugget of info in form of the book and the "Ran and Boo" theory showed me that Ranboo is gonna play a bigger role than I initially thought and from what I've seen, he's really good at improv and acting and such so I can't wait for this festival to happen.

//ok I just wrote over 450 words analyzing a 25min scene at the end of a livestream, good job me
//tell me what you thought about this clip or any ranboo theories you have in the comments I really like hearing what other people think about the plot on the dsmp

//art by @/iiankwins on twt