Detention with Ms. Kim | 1

Chaeyoung huffs as she sits in the front of the empty classroom with her arms crossed over her chest. She has to stay after school to serve an hour of detention.

Well, an hour and now 20 more minutes that she'd just earned for attempting to sneak out. She could've successfully got away, but for some unknown reason had to let it be known that she was out the door.

She might've been kind of disruptive but this form of punishment seems a bit erratic to her. Her desk was not that many inches away and positioned directly infront of her teacher's, so she could see everything the woman did perfectly. Like how the pretty woman perfectly ignored her by writing lessons on the board.

Chaeyoung felt like it shouldn't take that damn long to write two or three measly little sentences on the board to summarize whatever the hell. She wanted the teacher to turn around and face her again. It's been radio silence between the both of them since she was dragged back to the classroom by the light-skinned woman and she just couldn't stand it.

She did like ogling at Jennie, well Ms. Kim, but was growing bored of just sitting there quietly and hearing the clock tick in return. Besides she loves staring at the front of the teacher much more.

The bickering between the two ladies had died down when Ms. Kim reminded the scholar that it was her classroom, her rules, and that if she didn't like it then she could happily leave. Chaeyoung, in return responded by doing exactly that—or attempting to. The student was heading towards the door, but quickly did a 180 and parked her ass right back in the desk once Ms. Kim implied she'd make it harder for Chaeyoung to graduate.

Still every few minutes Chaeyoung would make some type of noise attempting to rile it back up or just provoke the woman in general.

From moving around in her desk, loudly tapping her nails along the marble surface, or just merely groaning out loud every few minutes. The only response she got out of Ms. Kim was a long exhale. It really wasn't much to the average person, but it let her know she was slowly pushing the woman over the edge.

Jennie, on the other end heard every little sound her student made and often had to bite down on the inside of her cheek or clench her jaw to control herself.

She'd been gracious enough to stand up in front of this board and allow Chaeyoung to get a front row view of her curvaceous physique since she'd always catch the girl's furtive glances, but that seemed to only keep the student quiet up until now.

However, she still wasn't going to respond.
If Chaeyoung really wanted her attention so bad then she'd actually open her mouth instead of acting childlike—Jennie thought—but, it was almost like a prayer she'd wish gone unanswered when the student actually did speak.

"Ms. Kim, this is really a waste of time," she heard Chaeyoung huff again before continuing, "flat out unnecessary."

Jennie just scoffed lowly once catching herself about to respond. The student had only said one thing and here she was ready to react. Looking at the clock and seeing how much time they had left, she thought to herself what the hell and simply did. Talking makes time go by faster anyway, right?

"I disagree." She spoke once she was "finished" writing.

Jennie swore when she finally turned around she could see shooting stars in the student's dark brown orbs almost like she'd been waiting for some sort of interaction.

"That stunt you pulled today? That was unnecessary." The teacher continues after taking a seat at her own desk, "being an overall defiant halfwit gets you in unnecessary situations and you are here to learn, Ms. Park. So sit there quietly and waste all of your time." She finishes by quoting the student with firm emphasis.