Detention with Ms. Kim | 3

Chaeyoung exhaled, "Please..spank me, Ms. Kim." she finally said meekly while blushing with a little shame.

Jennie smirks once hearing the small plea and swings her hand out just a little before bringing it back to collide against the student's sensitive flesh. She watched as Chaeyoung jumped and moaned against the desk at the small slap.

"Wasn't so hard, yeah?" She asked while fondling over Chaeyoung's perfect ass with small strokes and squeezes. "Keep asking." She softly pats her back.

Chaeyoung obeyed her teacher's orders and continued to beg whilst being lost in her own moans. She was rewarded each time she asked Ms. Kim for more spankings. Each slap was still firm, but gentle making Chaeyoung kinda relieved that it wasn't as painful as the first couple of slaps were. All of this combined heightened her arousal even more and she could feel herself getting wetter after each slap. She was ready for Ms. Kim to really have her.

Jennie watched as Chaeyoung slowly relaxed, knowing the student would soon learn to enjoy this. She brought the back of her hand up to caress the areas she'd just got done spanking, making Chaeyoung flinch at the sudden change.

Jennie admired how beautiful Chaeyoung's skin still looked despite the small marks. However, Chaeyoung still had a visible small, reddish color across her ass and the back of her thighs.

Stopping the spanking altogether, Jennie hooked both index fingers around Chaeyoung's panties, "Hmm, now let's see." She announces.

Warmth immediately enter Chaeyoung's stomach and she softly inhaled. She already knew her panties were completely ruined from the spanking, but was still anxious since this would be the first time anybody has ever seen her. She exhaled once feeling the delicate fabric fall down to her ankles after the teacher pulled them.

"Leg up." Ms. Kim patted the back of Chaeyoung's thigh, helping the student put her right knee up on the desk.
After getting the student in her desired position, Jennie squatted down and brought both her hands up to roam over Chaeyoung's thighs and ass, fondling and playfully smacking each cheek. She could tell that the student was wet, but needed a much more personal view. She used both her thumbs to spread the dark-skinned girl's curved outer lips open gaining a small moan from her.

Ms. Kim's mouth immediately watered at the sight before her. Chaeyoung's little pussy was more than wet, it was drenched. She spreaded her lips further apart and watched how the student's tiny little virgin hole would tense up the wetter she got. Chaeyoung looked so delicious. Jennie wished they were in her bedroom right now so she could really give Chaeyoung the fucking she deserves.

"All this from a little spankin'," Jennie asks, still in shock, "Fuck!" she groaned out as her hand collided against the student's right ass cheek before squeezing.

Chaeyoung only let out a gasp that turned into a moan after feeling her own wetness trickling down her thigh from the smack.
When she felt Ms. Kim's arm hook around both of hers and heard the woman tell her to "Get up," she became anxious again.

"Is.. s-something w-wrong?" She asked after the teacher turned her around.

Jennie lightly chuckled before playfully rolling her eyes at the student, "Not at all." she said before cupping Chaeyoung's chin and bringing her in for a gentle kiss. She smiled into the kiss after feeling the younger woman start to calm down. She figured Chaeyoung was probably nervous at the sudden change.

After kissing with their mouths closed for a few minutes, Chaeyoung now relaxed takes the initiative to force her tongue into the the older woman's mouth. It seemed fairly easy to her, but Ms. Kim just secretly allowed her entrance. She also maintained to undo the tie from around the student's wrists whilst still tongue kissing her softly.