🤴19

Taehyung fell to his perfectly ironed knees as he kept your hands on his face, weeping. I panicked above him as he reeled into his mind- coming to such sudden realizations. I had been the only constant in his life aside form his very own family. i was always beside him, helping him and learning with him. I helped him when i was little and i am helping him even now.

Since when did you really grow up? When did he fall in love with you?

He was so ignorant of his feelings, he had pushed them off as- he didn't even know what. Perhaps, he's always known- but was too cowardly to admit it to himself and confront that love. All while he sat in his ignorance

 I was withering in your admission and acceptance to how you felt. For so long, i had been growing more tired and the ache in your chest just kept growing because of him.

He cracked his eyes open from their squeezed state when he felt my hand move under his to wipe his tears. 

Dahyun's figure was blurry, blending in with the moonlight in the maze when he snatched her wrist and yanked her towards him.

He sighed when I fell down against his chest. His breath stuttered with his exhale as he started to finally calm down.

"I promise to take better care of it," he started in a stiff, nasally tone. "So, please, give your heart to me and I'll give you mine in return." When I stiffened in his hold, he tightened his arms around you, burying his face into my neck where I could feel the chill of his tears on my skin. "I love so much about you, I can't think of where to begin. Let me be selfish one more time when I ask you to never stop loving me. Because, I don't think I can stop loving you either."

You're not sure when your tears started falling, but there they were. Trailing down your cheeks and dripping off your chin as you rested against the prince's shoulder. You just nodded, not trusting your voice.

The two of you sat, kneeling in the middle of this garden maze crying for what seemed like an eternity before you both finally were able to talk to each other without tears or hiccups. At the end of the night, Taehyung felt it far too difficult to let go of your hand when he walked you back to your room. 

ok soo this is like a turn to me 😂 i just updated insta love where there is a lot of drama and fighting going on with vhyun 

and here they are literally crying , hugging and confessing to each other 

anyways have fun :D

edit-

 my readers there is a good news and there is a not so good news

good news is that you will get 2 chapters tomm

not so good news is that 2 chapters are the end of the story