Kinoshita x Narita

~I can feel your judgment through the screen and into my hands... It was a nightcore song that actually had Haikyuu characters.~

It was after school and Kinoshita was walking with Narita and Ennoshita to go to practice. Once they walked in they saw chaos. Tanaka and Noya were running for their lives from Daichi. Sugawara was helping him by blocking them. 

 Asahi was sitting in the corner wondering about his life choices. Hinata, Kageyama, and Tsukishima where arguing about random stuff. Yamaguchi was just standing by Tsukishima. Kiyoko was talking calmly with Yachi and Yachi looked scared out of her mind.

"I'm going to go get my boyfriend." Ennoshita said walking towards the screaming boys. "Well, that's normal." Narita said walking towards the rest of team with Kinoshita close behind. 

~Time skip to in the middle of practice.~

Narita had the feeling that he was being watched. He looked around and locked eyes with Kinoshita. Kinoshita looked away quickly and went back to receives. 

Kinoshita P.O.V.

I don't know why but my eyes keep wandering to look at Narita. I can't stop doing it. I look over there again and he looks me right in the eyes. I quickly look away. 

Not even 5 seconds later I looked back at him. "Kinoshita!" "H-huh?" I snapped my head around to looked at the person calling my name. "Are you okay? You keep spacing out." Sugawara asked worried. "N-no! I-I'm fine." I said standing up straight. "Looks like your nervous about something." Sugawara looked at me with a smirk. "You have a crush." Sugawara said pointing at me.

"W-what? N-no!" I said, my face heating up. Sugawara just smirked. "We are going to talk about it later.

~Le time skip~

Sugawara P.O.V.

After practice I waited in the clubroom for everyone to leave besides Kinoshita. "So, you're saying that you don't have a crush, Right?" Kinoshita's face then had a light pink blush dusted on his face. "N-no." I looked at him with a look. 

"No? Your face says otherwise." Kinoshita blushed even deeper. I sighed. "I helped get Iwaizumi and Oikawa together. I can get you with your crush." Kinoshita looked up. "Unless, you don't have a crush." I said smirking, knowing that he will give in. "F-fine! I-I do.... It's you." (I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just joking! I couldn't help it!)

"F-fine! I-I do.... It's Narita." I felt relived. "Finally! You admitted it!" Kinoshita looked down. "How do I get my crush, to ask me out?" "Well you know how everybody says 'just be yourself.'?" Kinoshita nodded. "Well don't do that." (I'm sorry I had to!) 

3rd person P.O.V.

"How is that supposed to help?!" Sugawara shrugged. "IDK" "Wait, Did you just say 'IDK'?" "Uhhh... yeah?" Kinoshita does the Kuroo hyena laugh.

Meanwhile with Nekoma

"I feel like I have been copyrighted." Kuroo said standing up straight. "What the heck?" (I accidently said 'hack' instead of 'heck'. I'm dying.) 

okay back to the story

With Narita

'I know it wasn't a good idea to eavesdrop on my friend, but i couldn't help it' Narita thought.

"I always feel like, SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME~" Kinoshita sang out. "Want me to check?" "Yesh" (Btw Narita can't hear them say this.) Sugawara creeped up to the door and quickly looked outside. "Ah-HAH!!" Suga screamed. Narita jumped back 'bout 2 feet. "U-uhh.... Hi?" "Kazuhito Narita.... You better fucking run." Suga said creepily. Narita started running.

"U-uhh.... Suga? Are you coming back?" Silence. "Well that's just amazing!" Kinoshita slumped down on the wall. 

~le next day.~

"Narita!!!!!" Kinoshita screamed at his friend. Narita looked back at his 'best friend'. "Oh hi Kinoshita!" Narita said smiling. 'his smile is to much!' Kinoshita thought. "Did you hear anything last night?" "No." Narita lied. He liked Kinoshita too, but he was to scared to admit it. 

"Can we talk during lunch?" Narita nodded. "Okay then, meet me in the boys bathroom next to the lunch room." Kinoshita walked away. 

~In the bathroom~

'It's okay Kino. You just have to tell him the truth. He might hate you after, but, it will be okay because I have Ennoshita.' "Kino?" Kinoshita stiffened up. He looked at the short haired boy. "H-hey N-Narita!" "What did you need?" Kinoshita then felt queasy. "I-I u-uh wanted to tell you something...." Narita looked worried. 

"I- I like you Kazuhito Narita! I have liked you for the longest time and I was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend!" Kinoshita yelled out while bowing. He looked up at Narita. Then he pulled into a hug.

"Of course I will!!" Narita yelled hugging even tighter. Kinoshita felt his eyes water up then he started to cry softly. He hugged Narita back.

"Uhhhh.. Wtf." Some random dude said from in a toilet stall. Kinoshita and Narita let go of each other and looked at the stall. Then the random dude got out. He had black hair and a bedhead. "KUROO WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" The two boys yelled. Kuroo then backed back into the stall. "Who's this handsome man named Kuroo?" "Get out of there before I go get Sugawara."

Kuroo got out of the stall faster then Hinata and Kageyama's quick attack. "Now. Why are you here at Karasuno?" "Well I had the feeling that someone was copying my famous hyena laugh and I traced it to here to you two." Kinoshita just stared at him. "What the heck? How did you do that?" "I was wondering the same thing."

"Alright, bye you two new lovebirds!" Kinoshita blushed beet red. "LEAVE NOW TETSURO KUROO!" Kinoshita yelled. 'he reminds me of another Yaku. .... wait... is ... Kinoshita... Yaku's.... secret love child? no wait there is an age difference by a year so..... BROTHERS?!?!?!' Kuroo was mumbling softly and walked away to wear some weird dude that looked like Hinata but with green hair and HUGE eyes and a taller dude with half red, half white hair with a burn on his face.

'Hi Midoriya, Hi Todoroki!" Kuroo said. "Whaaaaaaaaa?" 

Okay now that's done. Plus I think Yaku and Kinoshita look a lot a like.

 Plus I think Yaku and Kinoshita look a lot a like

There are some differences but they look a lot alike

There are some differences but they look a lot alike. There you are Bubba-ChanOwO I hope you liked it and I need ships. If not I'm making a rare ship one of Mattsun x Makki x Oikawa x Iwaizumi. Bye my little beans!!!!