Sakuatsu

~I liked how this turned out and I might make a Sakuatsu story with it. Comment if you think so, too.~

Atsumu P.O.V.

"Miya Atsumu. Cute name.~" 

I woke up with a startle. 'Another dream about him. Ugh!' I sat up in bed. 'What time is it?' I looked at my phone. '7:00? Wait... We need to be at school in a half-hour.' "OSAMU!! WHY DIDN'T YA WAKE ME?" I yelled, running down the stairs. 

"Ya seem like you were having a good dream. Ya were whispering, 'Omi-Omi' So I didn't wake ya up." I felt my face heat up. "S-Shut up! Not like ya don't dream about Suna!" His face went red. "HA!" I yelled. He sighed. "I made food." He threw a bag at me.

"Thanks 'Samu! We're going to be late-" I looked back at him, but he wasn't there. "'SAMU!!!!!" I ran outside, and as luck would have it, there he was, talking to Suna. I snuck up behind him and whistled. 

I got kicked.

"O-Ouch." I held my stomach. OsaSuna kept walking. "YA BITCH!!" I yelled. I walked behind them and listened to their conversation. "Can ya meet me on the rooftop at lunch?" Osamu asked. "Sure." I wasn't going to go with 'Samu. I'll let him be with Suna. 

~At School~

"Good morning class. We have two people coming from Itachiyama high for the rest of the school year. Please welcome, Kiyoomi Sakusa, and Motoya Komori. They both play volleyball. Sakusa is an ace/wing spiker and Komori is a libero. 

"We have volleyball players in this class if you-" The teacher was cut off by Komori. "Don't worry, we know the Inarizaki players." Komori said. "Okay. Komori sit next to Osamu and Sakusa next to Atsumu." (Y'all knew that was going to happen.) They nodded and walked over. 

I seen some girls looking at Komori like he was Sasuke. Sakusa glared at me. I felt shivers go down my spine. "Hello yet again." He said and he sat down. "Hello, Omi-Omi!" He glared at me again. "Don't call me that. Also, we are going to be practicing with you guys. You're going to show us where the gym is." He said, sighing. 

"Okay and Akagi will be happy." I mumbled. "What?" I looked at him with wide eyes. "Him and Komori are dating. YA didn't know that? YOU GUYS ARE COUSINS!" I yelled out the last part. "Miya Atsumu!" The teacher yelled at me. "Sorry!"

"Did he not tell ya?" I asked when teacher turned her back. "No he didn't but I knew he was gay." He replied. "Why are ya guys here anyway?" "Our school went on lock down for the rest of the year. We don't know why but we got sent here. Some got sent to Nekoma. Some got sent to Fukurodani. Some to Karasuno. Some to Aoba Johsai. Some went to Date tech. Some to Johzenji. Some to Nohebi. And the rest to Shiratorizawa. No volleyball players went to Shiratorizawa though."

~After school~

I headed to the gym with Sakusa and Komori following me. Akagi saw Komori and ran up to him. "MOTOYA!!!!" He yelled. "Hi, Michi." They were hugging and I looked for my twin while Sakusa and Komori were talking with Kita-san with Akagi clinging to Komori. 'Didn't know he was the cuddly type.' I thought.

I found him by himself, on his phone. "Did ya confess, yet?" I startled him. "Yes I did." My eyes glittered with excitement. "DID HE EXCEPT IT!!!" I yelled, getting really happy. "Shhhhhh. Yes he did." I started fangirling. I think Sakusa is done with my shit. This year is going to be fun.

~Later in the year~

Welp, here I am. I was wrong. This year ain't going to be fun. Hiding from Kiyoomi Sakusa. Well I'm sorry I accidently kissed him. I'm hiding in the storage closet while he is saying my name while he is walking around the gym and the rooms around it.

I hear him getting closer and closer. I held my breath. I'm hiding behind some matts. "Miya~ I know you're in here." I stiffened up. I never heard him like this. "I'm not going to hurt you~ Just come out and I'll go easy on you~" 

I was tempted to but I didn't. I was terrified. I heard his footsteps getting closer. He pulled away the matts and pushed me against the wall. "H-Hi Omi-Omi!" I stuttered out. He was WAY to close to my face. Wait. Ain't he a germaphobe? 

"Why did you kiss me?" He replied in a low voice. "W-well ya see. I-It was an accident." It wasn't really. I just made it seem like it was. "I don't believe you." He then kissed me.

Pt. 2? Comment any questions and if I should make this into a fanfic. Bye little beans!