Akaboku

@Bubba-ChanOwO thanks for the idea!

Bokuto P.O.V.

'No one needs to know about it.' I repeated that over and over in my head. Thunder then shook the house and the lightning made flashes throughout the house. I jumped when the thunder shook the house again. I ran into my room and wrapped myself in my blanket. 

'I should try to call Akaashi.' I thought when I pulled out my phone. I went to my contacts and tapped on his phone number. I heard it ring once and he picked up.

"Bokuto-san? Are you okay?" I heard him say. Another crack of thunder and I let out a little scream. 'Oh, no! Did he hear that?' I hoped he really didn't hear that, but, of course, he heard it. "Are you okay, Bokuto-san?" I took a deep breath. "Y-yeah I am. Can you m-maybe comeover?" I whispered. 

I heard a small chuckle on the other end. "Of course. I will be there in 5 minutes. Bye, I love you. I will be there soon so hand tight." "Okay, I will. Love you, too." Then I hung up.

4 minutes later.

I heard knocking on the door. "Come in! It's unlocked." I yelled. Thunder crackled again followed by lightning. I yelped and cuddled deeper in my blanket. I felt hands go on my back softly. "Kaashi?" I peeked out of my safety blanket. "Yes, It's me Bokuto-san."

I sat up and faced Akaashi. Another crack of thunder shook the house. I jumped into Akaashi's arms. I cuddled up to him. "It's okay, Bo." I felt his arms wrap around me. I felt, safe, in his arms. I snuggled deeper into him. 

Akaashi P.O.V.

I felt his breathing slow down and get deeper. "Bokuto-san?" No answer. 'Ah. He's asleep.' I looked down at him. 'Mine as well go to sleep, also.' I closed my eyes and fell in a deep slumber.

The next morning. Bokuto P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with the sun shining on my face. I looked around for Akaashi. He wasn't here. "Akaashi?" I got up quickly and ran down the stairs. "Yes, Bokuto-san?" I smiled and ran into his arms. 

"Thanks for being my boyfriend. Even though I have weird fears, or that I am really energetic, or the fact that I-" "Kōtarō." I looked up at him. "I love you because of who you are and don't change anything about you." I looked down and started to tear up.

"I don't deserve you but yet, you want to be with me. I love you so much." I said. Akaashi then forced me to look at him. "Shhhhh. Be quiet. I love you, too. Please stop saying things like this." I tried to look away but he wouldn't let me. "'Kaashi-" I felt my lips touch something. He kissed me.

Our first kiss. It was perfect. I kissed him again. I wanted to kiss him forever. "We have to breath sometime." "I don't care! Stay with me forever, Keiji!" Keiji. I called him by his first name. "Are we on first name terms now?" I nodded. 

The end. It was a bit rushed but I kinda liked it. Any gays. Have a nice day little beans!