Iwaoi

~mention of death, and sadness.~

Oikawa was standing at the edge of the roof. He heard someone coming onto the roof. He looked back to see who it was.

It was Iwaizumi. "What the hell are you doing, Toru?" Oikawa just smiled. "Now you're calling me Toru? Wow. What a shame." Oikawa got closer to the edge. "Toru, no!" Iwaizumi got  a bit closer to Oikawa.

"Why did you even date me? It seems like you don't even like me." Oikawa said, tears going down his face. "What do you mean?" Iwaizumi said, his eyes started to water up.

"You're always studying or always 'busy' it seems like you have no time for me. You always join in when the team makes fun of me. When was the last time you said 'I love you.' or the last time you kissed me?" 

"What do you mean I did last-" Then Iwaizumi thought. He never kissed him for at least 2 months and he couldn't remember the last time he said 'I love you'. "When was the last time you actually took time off of your studying to see or come over. When was the last time you did come over?"

Iwaizumi stayed silent. He still couldn't remember.

~Flashback~

"Iwa-chan are you busy today?" Oikawa asked, while he got his coat on. "I have to study." "Of course you do." Oikawa mumbled under his breath. "What was that?" "Oh nothing to worry about!" Oikawa said waving his hands back and forth. "See you later, Iwa-chan!" "Bye, Crappykawa." 'Why the always the names?' Oikawa thought. 

Oikawa took out his phone and went to his contacts. He thought about texting Iwaizumi but he didn't. He clicked on the captains group chat + Astumu. 

Prettykawa

Hello? anyone online?

                 everyone is online

Dadchi

What do you need, Oikawa? Is something wrong?

Owl-man

HEY HEY HEYYYY!!!!

Cat-woman

Bro

Owl-man

Bro

Farmer boy

You should have came to-

Prettykawa

NOT IN THE MOOD RIGHT NOW!

Farmer boy

Okay then.

Kita-san

What did you need Oikawa?

Atsubabe

Yeah what did you need?

Prettykawa

Well I was bored and was wondering if anyone wanted to come over for a sleepover?

Slytherin

Does that include me?

Prettykawa

It includes everyone and if you and Kuroo get in a fight I'm locking you both in a closet together.

Slytherin

I have a boyfriend tho-

Prettykawa

I know. I will do it. Don't think I won't!

Cat-woman

I have three boyfriends-

Prettykawa

Did I ask if you have a boyfriend or not? No! So is everyone coming? I'm making an exception for Ushijima. You cannot ask that stupid question!

Farmer boy

Okay.

Dadchi

I'm coming. It might take a bit for some of use because of where we live.

Owl-man

Kuroo, Kita, Terushima, and I are all hanging out at Karasuno right now.

Dadchi

You're WHAT?!?!

Cat-woman

Nothing

Slytherin

You said you were- nvm

Prettykawa

You're all coming then

                  Everyone is offline

They all went to Oikawa's house. "Why are you doing this so suddenly?" Daichi asked. "Oh no reason except I was bored." Oikawa said rubbing the back of his neck. "Why didn't you ask Iwaizumi?" Atsumu asked. "He's studying." "AGAIN!?!?!?" Atsumu yelled. "It's like he never pays attention to you! Sakusa, sure he's a germaphobe but he has exceptions."

~End of flashback~

"I-I'm sorry, T-Toru." Iwaizumi stuttered out. "Sorry won't cut it. Home, A place where I can go. Someone take me home." Oikawa then fell back. "Toru!!" Iwaizumi ran to the edge of the roof and looked down.