Chapter 3

Chapter 3: a surprising fun day with the bad boy himself. Pitty? I know.

••••

Samantha

The loud birds chirping at my window, and the bright sun shining through my blinds was just enough to wake me up from my slumber. Today was Saturday which meant sleeping in because the first week of school was truly terrible and only sleep could tame the exhausted heart

"Samantha can you come down here" My mother screamed from down stairs. So much for great slumber on this beautiful Saturday morning. I sleeplessly climb out of bed and walked down the 30 flight of stairs that came with this house. After I reached the bottom of the stair case I took in my surroundings. My mother had on her Calvin Klein Trench coat with some black tights underneath, finishing her casual look with some 10 inch heels. Her makeup was done is a classy matter and her ponytail was nice and neat. My father on the other hand had on the usual black business tux. His eyes stayed glued to his phone as he typed away. My little brother matthew wear a blue polo plaid shirt with some slacks and some nice boyish shoes that I don't know the brand of. My family was always the richy cliché family you'd hear about, and wish for.

"me, your father and your bother have to riding into town to get some stuff for Matthew. He's getting really ill and its scaring me. So watch over the house and Cameron will be over in a little bit" my mother states.

"why is cameron coming? You've always told me no boys in the house while your gone....its the rules" I spat but deep down I was kinda happy that he was coming, not that I have a crush on him it's just simply the fact that  I could start the plan of having the bad boy fall madly in love with me. Now I haven't worked up a game plan just yet but I'm pretty sure Ariana would have a bunch of romantic and creative things planned for me.

"well he's different. Now He's going to be here in 10 minutes so be nice. And try to be friends with the kid, who knows ya'll might actually fall in love with each other"

"that will NEVER happen. The chances of ME falling in love with HIM is one in a million" I state in all honesty, but my mother on the other hand seemed to be convinced of something else. Soon the door bell ringed causing me to snap out of my thoughts

"Come in" my mother screamed

The front door flew open revealing a special someone.

Smooth laid back hair.

Plain white-t.

Black leather jacket.

loose Black jeans.

Worn out combat boots.

And a permanent  boyish grin.

Where all the things that made up Cameron's appearance. He looked like he didn't sleep a ounce but spent his night partying and getting drunk. Of course he was sober at the moment but that doesn't mean he didn't spend the last 10 hours getting drunk and having sex. It was a habit he couldn't quite shake.

"Welcome Cameron. We're in a rush at the moment but it was nice seeing you again and far to kind of you to stay here with Samantha while we're gone. Foods in the kitchen if you need anything and if theirs any emergencies you know my number. You too kids have fun" and with that my mother was out the door and that's when the game had started.

''nice pjs'' cam states while checking me out from head to toe.

'' your such a pig'' I comment rather bluntly before jogging upstairs to change. I grabbed my speakers and played the song cold water by Justin Bieber. The song itself was enough for me to love it but the beat was the icing on the cake. I hopped in the shower. the warm water pressing against my pale white skin made me happy. I washed my body with a special tropical body gel and I washed out my long blonde hair with the same tropical fragrance. Soon later I stepped out the shower, wrapped a towel around my smooth slim body, and opened the doors to my room. But what I didn't expect when I opened the bathroom door was to see Cameron sitting on my bed waiting for me to come out. I nearly had a heart attack when I spotted his presence