Part-76

Rohit legs got freeze with sudden and tight back hug  of his daughter...

Srishty: pappa...no..! no go pappa..plis..!

Sona: taking her to embrace....wrapping her around her... says: deko...pappa kahi nahi jaaraha hi...! Ab sab chodo...aur sojao...kal crhistams tree aayega na...! Decorate karna hi...!sojao..!

Srishty: she gets up saying.....No sleep...!.Pappa goes...! she gets up suddenly and tightly seals him with the best her hands could wrap...!

He stands numb...with out knowing how to respond...and looks at his wife who is trying to set him free...taking their princess to her lap..

But she is holding him...with her full intensity..like if she releases a bit...he will escape. .

Sona accepting her defeat holds his hand...sighing to console her...who is crying..!

Rohit: closing his eyes...suppressing the tears rolling out...he swiftly patts her..says princes..

Rohit: hey...princess....puppy...

Feeling her grip becoming even more tight...he says..

Mi kahi nahi jaa raha hoo...! Puppy...! 

Im not going anywhere...! Deko...pappa..ko ..! 

Puppy...! Princess...deko...! meri tarf..!

Sona: haa puppy...pappa tujhe chodke kahi nahi jayega..!Deko he is here...!

Rohit...slowly bends down to bed height...on which she is sitting...wiping her tears says..

Im not going anywhere...puppy....! 

Seeing her who is looking  at him with a doubting face....he felt an unknown pain...which is making him suffocating...and heavy...! 

Rohit: pappa tujhe kabhi jhut bola?

Srishty: nods no...! 

rohit:mi bas doodh laane keliye jaaraha hoo..!

Sona: wo tujhe jaane nahi degi rohit...! Mi leke aati hoo...tum baitho..

Rohit: nods yes...

She gets up...but srishty stops her too...! 

No mumma...! And makes her sit again on bed...

Then and then sona sits..she comes and lies on both of them.....with head on sonas lap..and legs on rohit....holding his hands....tightly...! 

Though this is small gesture...but they both knew what it meant...! Though she never bothered them with any sort of activities disturbing their schedules...the moment she stopped sona..and lie between them...is telling how much she is missing them....!

Sona wipes tears rolling down her quickly...seeing srishty looking at her...which is been noticing by rohit...!

Rohit: acha....mine promise kiya na...tujhe story batane ka...lo ab boolunga...!

Srishty nods yes...! 

Sona: no..bed time story meri hi...ill tell!

Rohit: lekin breakfast time pe tumhi bataya na..so ab mera baari

Sona: no way...srishty ko mera story hi pasand hi...! Hina..puppy

She gets up  ...and smiles after somuch time ........!and sits in position to clearly observe their fight...

Sona sighs him to continue..!

Rohit: no...puppy mera story miss kiya..isliye wo mujhe pucha...afternoon..!