Preeti's time for Ronakshi

ronakshi gets ready feeling excited... afterall she is the one who played cupid role in their meet....rohit in red hooded shirt with jeans...and sona in a black top with red flowers ....loose hair ...and little make up...looking ethernal.....they comes down.....to break fast table... quickly finishes break fast...and leaves after recieving many instructions from family...

they both reaches house as messaged by preeti mom...they are awestruck  looking at the home....

its a  beautiful  small bungalow type house with lot of wodden aesthics ..surrounded by a big garden  .....and there's a hill type structure with green grasss ,flowers and birds.. which ended with a swimming pool ....like a waterfall..

sona is looking at it " woww....its beautiful..." kitna sundar hina rohit..rohit also fascinated by the natural beauty of home....they took the gifts and go to the entrance..

preethi is waiting for them at the entrance....sees them ..sonakshi didi..dr rohit.....screaming....comes and hugs them....they both bends to her height ....hugs her....

sona: kaise ho...meri bacha....

preeti: theek ho...she smiles....thank u...thanku...so much aane kelye...

rohit: aap bulaya hum nahi aaonge..ee hosakta hi kya...he opens his arms....she hugs him tightly....

preetimom: preethi bahar hi kade diya tum unse...andar aane dijiye...

preeti father and mom  comes and welcomes them inside....saying thank u for coming....plzzz aayiye andar...

they comes and sits on sofa...preeti sits in between them...

sona: aap ka ghar bahut sundar hi....bahut acha hi...wo garden and all...beautiful

pr mom: thank uu...

preeti turns towards rohit and says : mine aapko jaldi aane keliye kaha..lekin aap ...waise aap is dress me bahut acha ho..! wo normal shirts  boring hi...ee bahut acha hi...

sona laughs...

pr mom: preeti ..kya bol rahe ho..!

rohit interrupts...smilingly ....thank u ..atleast ee acha laga aapko...

preeti :chalo...mi aapko ghar dikata hoon....

pr mom: preti abhi ayana..use kuch samay baitne do....phir ...dikado..sab kuch...she nods ok..!

sona gives her teddybear and minnie dress...

preeti: ee mereliye...woww...she opens them and sees ....wowww thanku didi..and dr rohit...she excitedly picks them ..and says mi abhi aati hoon...ek minute..! she goes inside....

pr mom: aaram se preeti..

in a while a maid who is aged ...comes and gives them juice and says to pr mom i have arranged everything and ill leave now...

preethi comes there says to maid: dekha dadi..mine bolana..parvati ji ayega...dekha wo aaya...! she nods haa beta...

pr mom introduce her and says she is our maid...actually more than that...she is taking care of preeti and home also...she gestures  " namastey" arey aapka serial wo din raat wahi dekhti hi...aur mujhe bhi aadat daaldiya..waise bahut ache lagte ho..aap!

ronakshi also wishes her...and sona says thanku... and by preetis request ....they gets up tho have a photo with her...after clicking the picture...she says dhanyawaad...ab mi jaati hoon...

ronakshi about to sit on sofa...maid  turns back and asks sona " aap peet se hi ..?" 

they both get shocked with her direct question....sees each other...smiling confusingly...ab kya kare....