Part 78

Finishing off a surgery...he heads to cabin...sighing a huge relief...thanking god...that they are able to revie patient..! 

Dr.dimpy i want some senior like u to review the case..! And want an hourly updates..!

He takes his mobile expecting an asusual msgs spamming  from his wife...! As again successfully missed lunch time  vc which they planned in mrng....! 

On opening it..he sees lot many missed calls and msgs...! But to his surprise its not his wife...but his boy frnd..!

Before he opens them tulsi comes and says...sir ek appointment hi..! Bahut deer se aapkeliye wait karraha hi..! 

Rohit: haa..haa ofc bhejo use..andar..! 

A man comes greeting rohit..!  

Rohit: yes plzz...batayiye!?

He takes mobile and gives him...! 

Rohit takes it confusingly thinking its definetly her wifes act

..the great certified drama queen...sona...tum bhi...! Kitne drama karte ho...ek call keliye ..! 

but seeing his frnd...rahul on screen..he shocks...! 

Rohit: rahul...! Tum!?

Rahul: dr.saab aap pehachan liya...hume....shukar hi..!  

Bachalo ...dr.saab apne dost ko ! Plzz save him....! 

This patient is suffering severly from ignorance...of his dear frnd..!

He is feeling terrible muscle pains...for typing excessively to invite him...!

And in process of tolerating his ignorance... severe heart burn,body burn everything is burning ...

his cheeks mouth are terribly paining ..and tired in scolding that best heart surgeon...! 

and defeciency in finding vocabulary to scold him....as his vocabulary is dried out..!

Everytime i calls him for party...! He never ever attended saying he had emergency...so ..i officially booked ur appointment for evening....!

Now...khaan khulke sunlo....dr.rohit sippy...!  If u have any concern to ur frnd...no no to ur patient plzzz come to our fav pub for treating me..!

Else u know right...i m great boxer...and a pathetic orthopeadic...surgeon....!

Ill do my honors..! 

And haa..akele mat aao.....mere pyaari babhi ko bi leke aane...ab tak nahi deka..! 

Rohit:broking into laughter seeing the video thinks...pagal...! 

He hand overs mobile to man who came...and says...thanks aap jaayiye...mi aaonga..! 

He calls her..but she doesnt lift...!

He starts typing the whole msg which he wants to say..along with the answers....expecting her pool of questions ...! 

After whole 15 min...of his long msg...before he sends...she calls him...!

Sighning uff tumm...he lifts

Sona: itna deer kyo hua lift karne me?

.itna baar kyo call kiya? ....pata hina mi shot pe hoti hoo...!? Kuch kyo nahi bol rahe ho..rohit...ho na tum call pe!?

Rohit: bolne ka mauka kab diya tumne!? 

Sona: haa ab dediya..bolo

Rohit: no..mi bahut ...mehanat karke msg type kiya..ab semd karoonga...wo padlo..!