rohit's jealousy

sona lying on bed checking all the congratulaoryand blessing messages from fans....for babyshower and  wecare foundation .. feeling so happy...reading allthose messages...replying few

the leg cramps...though paining her the joy,the satisfaction,her love in her life is over powering everything...in that contentment she dozes..until she feelswarmth in her feet.she gets andsees rohit messaging her feet..

sona: ee kya kar rahe ho?

rohit: dika nahi raha hi..!

sona: nahi..

rohit: aww...waise baat sach hi..tumhe kise dikega?

sona: matlab..

rohit: matlab cakes,sweets sab khake ......kise dikega..tumhe...pair...

sona:  mi moti hooon..!

rohit: nahi cute teddy bear ....bilkul moti nahi ho!

she hits him with pillow...chodo mera pair...jao  yaha se..!

rohit: arey aaram se..mera babe ka neend disturb hojayega..

sona:matlab ee feet masssage bhi babee keliye..

rohit: no...babe ki mummakeliye..

sona: hoo babe ki  mumma ko..

rohit:smiles...ab feling better...

sona: haa..

rohitt: isiliye jyada time khade na rahne ko kehta hi..lekin kabsunaya ..baath..

sona: arey mi kha jaaraha hoo..gharbaite baite takchuki hoo

rphit:kal se wo prenatal parenting classes hina..tumhara..

sna:humara....dono keliye..

rohit: ha..haa...yaad hi...shaam 4 baje ..

sona: haa..and  ab plz stp massaging im ok...now...

rohit: he stops  and moves his fingers to tummy...hey babe..!kise kiya pappa ne massage bilkul specialist ki tarah na...! aur haa.. maza ayega na..mumma ko class sunte deka to....jo kisiki baath nahi sunnnewala..kal clss me ache student banke sunegi....he laughs himself...and hifi her tummy...and kisses it..!ab mumma ke paas jaate hi..warna..mujhe dekkdekar hi mardegi....!

sona always loves to see it.....how lovely he talks with her tummy..un born babe...

the life is contented for her now...but even  for beautifulmoon thre is mark...sona ..nomater howhappy she is...her feling of her missing dad...never leaves her...and infact geting high seeingrohit...and his conversations with their unborn babe...

Morning: 

Rohit leaves hospital telling her to be there by 4 ....she wishes to go home and then to hospital...

rastogi house:

suman : sona mi abhi aaonga..chota sa kaam hi..tum aaram karo..

sona: haa mumma..!

howmuch ever she doesnt want to think about anything which stress her...her heart wants to do...she gets and hesitantly goes to her room...closes door...taking a deep breath..she takes that box...

a notification peps in hermobile...msg from rohit..

hey wifey...

jyada messages ya posts padke emotional mat hoo...itna stress meri jaan seh nahi pati....