first day in new journey

The whole family of ronakshi finishes the dinner and rastogi's bid bye to sippy's and they leaves..sippy's also moves to their respective rooms...

Rohit gets a call while he talks  sona goes to their room taking the gifts...

Rohit finishes the call ....and go to the vimmy and handovers the diet chart of sonakshi and asks vimmy to cook one item  like salad or soup or whatever with those vegetables and fruits..and the rest according to sona's choice ......and for now he asks vimmy to prepare orange juice...

Ronakshi room:

Sona comes and keeps all the gifts on bed and keeps ganesh idol on table besides her bed side  , changes  to her night wear and is applying her lotion....rohit enters with a tray of juice,some almonds,,,dry fruits ..., lemon candies and tablets....

He says "sona  have juice first  and then tablets with water......I will change and come"

She nods and  takes juice glass but she kepts aside as it is little salty. ..in meanwhile her eyes caught the photo frame ..she goes and picks it....unable to figure where to keep...she is looking at all sides of room...ee yaha ...nahi yaha nahi.....

 rohit changes and comes .... "peegaya  ".....he looks at glass not drunk and tablets there only...

rohit: "Sona ee kya hi"? pointing towards glass

sona: rohit deko na ..ee kaha rakenge ...yaha tho acha lagega ..nahi yaha nahi...batao rohit aise kyo kade hoo..?

He comes and drags photo frame and says first ee peelo aur tablets then everything..he orders and sits on bed...

She comes making pout....but no choice left for her...she drinks it making very weird face....her cute nuances of making faces...the sounds of yakh...all making him laugh...! 

And she  takes folic acid tablet first.and consumes it ...haa hogaya...

Rohit: kya hogaya ...ee aur baaki hi...

Sona: ha.ha...itna saari tablets ..kaise...rohit interrupts but she stops him and says ...fine fine chilla mat...lerahi hoon she takes it...and quickly go to the dressing table for the cream given by nishi bua

Rohit laughs seeing her.....ee kya kar rahe hoo ee cream jab kaam ayyega jab pimple hua tho...ab nahi...

Sona: ha ha...pata hi.....aur ab chalo wo photo lagate hi...they atlast decides to keep it at back of their bed wall .

they looks at photo frame and chuckles for some time looking at their cute childhood photos ....

after some time Rohit lies on bed feeling very tired....sona also sits on bed and starts coming close to him...suddenly rohit says ..." dekho raat me jab tumhe kisi bhi taraf pain ya uncomfortable hua tho mujhe bata dena...okk aur haa yaha dry fruits hi ...agar bhukh lagi to kao..." 

Sona smiles and lies her head on his chest and says ..." rohit....thank u so much for coming into my life ...for this  love...aur ab humara babe... ..bahut acha feel horaha hi ...u know jab pappa ne ye kaha tab u don't know how I felt...ek aisa ehsas hua ki jaise......

Rohit in a sleepy tone says "ab humari zindagi complete horohi hi....ee parents hone ka ..ehsaas...bahut pyara hi....."...he is patting her.......sleeping...

Sona : she lifts her head sees him sleeping.....she smiles at his cuteness ...especially while sleeping...she moves little closer and cuddles tightly and sleep.. .. 

Morning :

The alarm beeps ....and sona in sleepy tone hits rohit asking him to off it....rohit..utona...off karo.....lekin rohit doesn't respond....finally she gets up switches off alarm.....and ee bhi sote waqt kitne shaant rahte hi ....so cute ...khadoos..dr surgeon.....