Chapter 4

Unfortunately, it was lunch time. The place Taehyung did not want to be was lunch because that meant he knew he would spot Jungkook or Jinyoung somewhere.

And he was right. They were both sitting next to each other laughing their asses off while being all touchy.

Yeah it was all an act but if you were Taehyung you would have no idea at all. They are pretty good at acting, it's almost like they really are a couple.

kidding

Taehyung scoffed and sat down where he normally would with his friends. It's weird seeing that the seat where Jinyoung always sat is empty for once.

Especially when he left his friends for a cocky jerk.

But Tae tried not to think about it and continued talking to them like it was a normal day. 

"Hey, I'm kind of glad that Jungkook and Jinyoung decided to date. They look so happy together."

Jinyoung was sitting on Jungkooks lap with his arms around his neck.

"Hey, he's looking do something!" he whispered and Jungkook took that as a signal to put his arms around Jinyoung's waist and they sent fake smiles to each other.

Taehyung huffed and ignored it the whole lunch.

This one thought remained in his head for the rest of the school day.

Why did he have to date his best friend

But not him?

-----

yahhh its published wassup

I have no idea where this story is going I'm just writing whatever at this point