Chapter 2

why does he look so lost in that gif-

anyways chapter 2 yeahh

Taehyung was on his way home and decided to facetime Jinyoung because why not? He was bored and cold so he called him as a distraction.

He took his glove off for a second and hit dial before putting it back on. After a few beeps he answered.

"Oh my god Tae guess what?"

"Hm?"

"I GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!"

Taehyung's eyes widened and he pulled the phone away from his face because he was so damn loud.

"THATS AMAZING BUT NEXT TIME CAN YOU JUST QUIET DOWN?"

"ouch Taehyung, damn why are you so loud?"

"Oh excuse me? Just show me this guy already."

Taehyung was already home, and opened his door before shutting it behind him and turning his lights on.

"I'll send you a photo. But I don't think you'll like him that much.."

"What is that supposed to mean? I'll support you no matter who it is."

Taehyung sat on the couch and stared at Jinyoung in confusion.

Then when the photo finally sent, his heart dropped.

It was Jungkook.

Taehyung was screaming at Jinyoung so loud that his neighbors could definently hear him. Jinyoung even hung up on him.

He wasn't going to let his best friend date a prick like him.

He was going to beat some ass when he gets to school tomorrow.

-----

these chapters are so short but atleast I'm actually updating this story and not deleting it-