Chapter 1

Day 1

The day has started with Taehyung in a random class sitting next to his friend having a conversation.

"I know! He said he could make me moan in a week or under. I know he can't hyung. I can't let him. If he wins we have to go out on a date!"

Jinyoung frowned. "Why not? You guys would be pretty cute together."

"I don't think I'm ready for any relationship. Especially not with him. I hate him!"

But clearly that was a lie. Taehyung was more than ready for a relationship. He craved to be loved by someone almost every single day, but he never craved Jungkook. He never will, in fact.

Jinyoung sighed and shook his head before finally paying attention to class.

--------

Right after class things went down a little weird. First of all, Jungkook and Taehyung passed each other in the halls. Not so bad right?

Jungkook pushed Taehyung against the lockers and caged him in his arms.

"Is this supposed to make me moan?"

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

"No silly. Maybe this can though."

His hands traveled from Taehyung's shoulder down to his pants. Slow and gentle which is exactly how Taehyung enjoyed things. He wanted to moan but he held it back and pushed him away. He ran to his next class and couldn't stop thinking about what happened.

His cheeks heated up.

He's embarrassed. The whole school was walking around anyone couldve seen that. The worst part is he almost moaned!

This may be a bit harder than he thought.

--------

sorry for the short chapter I was feeling lazy and I just wanted to end it here- anywaysss

did you enjoy it? because I'm feeling this a bit

but uh yeah BYEE THANKS FOR READING if anyone even is- uh I doubt it

nvm I'm not feeling it so much anymore

literally 4 reads please

I wrote this in the morning idk why I'm publishing it at almost midnight