Chapter 3

Taehyung took melatonin at 7 o'clock to just get the night over with. I guess you could call him crazy but hey, what can he say? He hates Jungkook and there he is dating his best friend. Didn't they just make a bet anyways? If Taehyung moaned he would date him?

He was already dressed for school, hair brushed, teeth brushed, and all. He's never wanted to come to school so bad before.

Adrenaline rushed through him as he speed walked the whole way to school his eyes basically burning through anyone who even glanced at him.

But finally he arrived immediately looking for Jungkook. He will look for Jinyoung later since the person he despises should come first.

Incase you wonder why he hates him, he just does. He wonders why anyone doesn't, I mean his cocky attitude annoys him to death and he's always teasing him and Taehyung hates it so much. You may find it stupid but Taehyung really can't stand that guy then again I guess he has a reason.

"Jungkook!" He yelled, stomping down the hall since he had sight of the boy,

"Yes, babe?" Jungkook replied, shutting his locker before smiling at him.

The smile faded when he felt a sting on his cheek.

"First off  I am not your babe! Second of all, why would you go out with my best friend! You can literally date anybody else just stay away from him."

"I could always date you."

"I don't even want to!" He whined and stomped.

"Oh my god you are such a little kid"

Taehyung grabbed a binder from his locker and hit Jungkook with it multiple times before chuckling and walking away.

Jungkook was left smiling like a fool because the latter was just so cute to him, thinking he could hurt him with a binder? The slap wasn't even that bad.

I guess he kind of is in love.

But Jinyoung? Yeah no this was just a set up.

Jinyoung clearly knows that Jungkook has his eyes on Taehyung, so they chose to fake a relationship to try and show Taehyung what he is missing. Jungkook isn't a bad guy at all actually. He just has the appearance of a "bad boy" and I guess it's his reputation now.

Inside he's just any other boy like Taehyung, breathing the same air, living in the same world.

Jungkook finally went to his first class, especially excited for lunch today with Jinyoung.

----

okayy hope yall enjoyed-

this chapter is actually kinda boring so I apologize-

Tae wasn't gonna go full spider on Jk so just a simple slap and a binder is okay kndmdm

byEeE cya next chapter maybe hopefully please