Chapter 5

As soon as the school day ended Jinyoung wanted to meet Taehyung and brag about their relationship just for his suffering. And plus they were going to have dinner at Jinyoung's place.

"Oh my god Jungkook is such an amazing person. I don't see why you hate him really."

"Okay but I don't see why you love him either."

"He's so handsome Taehy-"

Jinyoung stopped as he watched Taehyung.

He ran away.

What else was he going to do?

He didn't want to listen to all the good things about Jungkook so he just ran away.

"Oh whatever."

-----

"Why is he here?! I thought it would be just us eating??"

That annoying face that he can't get away from is back.

"Miss me?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and hit Jinyoung's arm.

"Bitch.." he muttered before he ate.

"Don't mind him Jungkook he's a bit grumpy today."

Tae rolled his eyes again, ignoring them and going on his phone.

"Oh it's okay. I don't mind at all.." The two made strange eye contact for a few seconds before Taehgung quickly broke it and continued eating.

It was time for Jungkook to drive home and for some reason he kept on insisting that Tae rode with him.

"No way! Why would I ride with you?"

"C'mon Tae just do it. You guys are enemies so this could be your chance to get along and become buddies!"

Taehyung scoffed "yeah right" before finally just getting in the passenger's seating, immediately looking out the window ignoring Jungkook's whole presence.

The car ride was surprisingly quiet for most of the way. Taehyung suddenly felt a hand grip onto his thigh. He looked over at Jungkook when out of nowhere he saw Jungkook's face get closer to him in a flash. Their lips ended up clashing.

IM CRYING HELP