Chapter One- The New Place Jess (thepercyster)

I've always been a bit of an outsider. I'm always there and I'm always listening but, I never participate and no one tries to include me. My name is Jess no one from my old school would have remembered my name if you had asked them. I wasn't part of any of the sports teams. I won't be missed by my intelligence, I wasn't superior in any way.

My mom decided to transfer me last year after my dad started "travelling". As my mom had said. I knew he wasn't I knew he was never coming back we are all on our own now. We are moving to a small town in the GTA. The town is called Aurora, and I'll be attending a school called Aurora Grove Public School. I'm not sure what to expect.

School starts tomorrow, the agony of being the new kid starts tommorow.

                                        ....................................................

The school was exactly like all the other elementery schools I had ever seen. Dull gray and beige hallways, covered in bright construction paper art projects. There was no one in any of the hallways. All the doors looked the same heavy, thick, silver, metal doors. That when I saw the classroom, my new classroom. And I could tell it was different. It seemed colourful and alive, somehow different as if it possessed actual emotion and real living people. As soon as I walked in I could tell who was apart of what cliques and who was so and so's best friend. but they didn't keep to the groups like they did at my old school. They were all working together, communicating, laughing, they didn't leave anyone out. I knew I would like it here.

But there was one girl in the back of it all reading a book her eyes going wide. I could tell she was getting to the climax, and then the teacher noticed

i had entered the room and said, "Attention class, we have a new student. His name is Jess and he will be in our class for the remainder of the year. I'm Miss Mckinis, and if you ever need anything just ask, you will be sitting in the seat next to Aribella and Luke." and she pointed at a typical popular blonde dude and the girl reading her book.