Chapter 4-The first day with Aribella Jess (thepercyster)

The bell rang soon following our new deal of friendship, and most kids ran inside starved, but I took my time happy to have had that talk with her. I made a bold decision and decided to sit with my new friend in the corner at lunch. We ate in silence for the first five minutes or so. When suddenly she spoke up,"I was wondering what you think about what to do with your life?"

"I want to change something doesn't everybody?"

"Yes, but I don't think it's a bad thing to be determined if you set your mind to it you should reach your goals it just takes time, effort, hard-work, dedication, and patience. Usually people who can't reach their goals aren't determined or patient enough."

"I can see where you're coming from, and I think sometimes it's the people you connected yourself to. There's a quote i fond somewhere once and i just really stayed with me. Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon. I just think you have to be dedicated enough to reach the moon that the problem in this day and age."

"It's kinda like saying you would cross the ocean for someone but, you really don't realise how wide the ocean is, until it's already to late your person is gone and you aren't brave enough to conquer the ocean."

"Well sometimes people don't understand what kind of thing commitment really is untill they have to be there that is how you know when you are really in love," then the bell rang and we had to go back to class/put our lunchbags away. I wondered how Luke would react to our new friendship.