Chapter 11- Percy Jackson Aribella (Bethany)

I was in English class super bored when Jess came in with The House of Hades. He frowned and said, " I've read 20 pages and there's still no Percy Jackson!" I grabbed the thing from his hands. "Duh, because that's the fourth book, or ninth if you count the first five!!"

"Ohh so that's why Percy and Annabeth, whoever that is, are in Tartarus, whatever that is." Jess saw my outraged expression and grinned. "Just kidding. I read up to the first chapter of 'Annabeth' and it was all like 'nine days' and so I decided to ask you."
I rolled my eyes and shoved the Lightning Thief into his hands. "This is the first one. Oh, and by the way you pretty much spoiled the entirety of the Mark of Athena for yourself. So I'm not gonna spoil any more. And DON'T make fun of Annabeth. She's the best female character alive." I rolled my hand. "Go on, read it."
Jess raised one eyebrow, sat down and opened to the first page. I was rereading the Titans Curse, so I didn't have to devote 100% of my attention to it. As he read, I stole glances at his reaction. It was quite amusing, actually. His right eyebrow went up along with the left one, and his face registered complete shock at what he had done to his Percy Jackson life. I chuckled to myself and continued reading.