•Chaper 6•

(I decided to put a funny photo above because this one gets dark quick)

Soon the sun rose and everyone got up slowly. They had found pyjamas and clothes in drawers in their rooms. Currently everyone was still in their assisted pj's.

Prussia sat up in his bed letting a silent yawn escape his mouth. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room in confusion realising that Matthew was no longer there.

"Huh, he must of gotten up already?" He thought out loud, standing up and pulling down his navy pyjama top. He leaned back and heard a satisfying crack in his back, letting out a loud sigh and leaving their room.

He walked down the familiar white and grey hall. The sound of his footsteps on the wooden floor echoed against the walls, white hair hanging down in front of his red eyes.

As he got closer to the kitchen he heard laughing and chatting. Walking in, he noticed some of the better chefs in the kitchen, namely: Canada, France and Romano. Yet no Feliciano in sight which was surprising.

"Hey guys, the awesome Ame has arrived!" A loud German accent announced across the room. Every waved and replied with small 'good morning' or 'Hey Gilbert'. The sound of the piano drifted into the room playing the same song Alfred was playing in the video yesterday.

"Sounding good Rodrick!" He shouted into the living room with a smile. "Hey, where's Feliciano? I assumed he would of been cooking with you guys, no?" He finally asked the three men, two of which we're getting shouted at by the Italian for 'not scrambling the eggs right'.

"Oh yeah! He was the first one to start cooking, in fact he did most of this." The Frenchman gestured to the large amounts of breakfast food spread across the kitchen "but he wanted to go on a rendezvous to the garden with a certain blonde German" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, making the other twin shiver.

"Anyhoo he made us take over for him, we didn't mind." Matthew finished, flipping a pancake almost perfectly. He spun on his heel to face the albino man and smiled.

Almost on cue the 'Gerita' duo waltzed into the kitchen, linking arms and blushing. They were the only people dressed except Roderick but that's nothing unusual.

Once the trio in the kitchen finished everything they let everyone come in and take whatever they want. Matt had a pile of exactly 23 pancakes that were saturated in maple syrup that made everyone laugh.

Everyone ate as fast as possible and practically ran to their rooms and threw on random clothes. To be honest they just really wanted to see what would happen next. After 20 minutes everyone was in their seats again, a strong wave of deja vous washed over them.

This time the book got pushed towards Arthur. He pushed open the book and paled slightly but swallowed the lump in his throat and started reading.

"No 2 Human relationships"

Everyone in the room knew what this was loving a human, wether it was romantic or family like love, then they pass away due to their extended lifetimes. It had happened to all of them, they all knew how much it hurt.

"Over the decades Alfred has befriended many, MANY humans due to his personality, and out of all of the countries he seems to take it the hardest when they pass. Today I will show some examples of his closest bonds."

No one was excited for this. They all knew that it said that they would get worse but they didn't expect to get here that fast.

"Number 1, Stan Lee. He first met Stan in 1936, while the author was still in high school. Lee was the second person he ever told about him being a personification."