•Chapter 3•

~with Italy and Germany~

"Ve~ Germany, do you think there's a kitchen around here? I really want some pasta!~" They we're walking down the hall, Germany was looking around the lovely olive green and gold hallway they were walking down, while Italy was dangling out of his arm.

"I assume there would be Italy." He mumbled is a nicer tone he rarely uses around the others. In all honesty he was always nicer around Italy then the others.

"Feliciano Vargas" The short Italian said happily, still clinging onto The taller male's arm. "Huh?"

"My name is Feliciano, but you can call me Feli if you like~" Countries rarely used each others human names unless there extremely close or related, well they are really close. During the war Germany would always come to rescue Ita- Feliciano when he got captured and he technically proposed to him, soooo...

"Well then Feliciano, my name is Ludwig Beilschmidt." The German said with an almost nonexistent smile creeping onto his face. Feliciano smiles bigger then ever and jumped into his arms, nearly knocking them both over in the process.

"Aw Luddy~ You have a great name! You should really use it more! It suits you!-" The man kept on ranting on about his name. At this point Ludwig ended up carrying him down the hall, lightly blushing at the nickname.

After about 40 seconds they come face to face with the door that led to their room. It was made of dark oak wood with white painted details on it.

Feliciano finally shopped talking about poor Ludwig's name and jumped out of his arms. He ran and opened up the door with a leap and gasped.

Ludwig followed him with a long sigh, closing the door behind them. He turned around to face the room and was at a loss for words.

Their room was fairly rectangular. The walls were pure white with two rather large intricate windows and multiple columns complete with gorgeous porticos, seamlessly plastered around the room, going up to the raised ceiling. There was one super-king sized bed with a cream, upholstered headboard and footboard surrounded by an almost amber coloured elm wood, carved with detailed designs and small lilies. The duvet was a warm brown, adorned with a bronze-gold throw, two sets of pillows on either side (the bottom ones being the same colour as the duvet and the tops ones being white) and a few grey circular pillows. There was a few traditional renaissance paintings above the bed and a wooden bed-side locker on either side of the bed, with a small lamp on top. There was small lamp like lights on either side the wall above the bed. A cream, woollen carpet rested on top of the spotless marble floor. There two bottles of Pinot Grigio and Barolo, along with two wine glasses.

"Ooh look Luddy~ It's Italian themed! There's only one bed but we can share!" The Italian chimed before almost instantaneously spotting the wine. "Ooh wine! Red or white?" Ludwig seemed to snap out of his trance and chuckle lightly.

"White please Feli." Feliciano giggled slightly at the fact that he had actually used his nickname. "Good, because I prefer red." He mumbled with a small smile still lingering on his face.

"I never really took you for a drinker." The Taller man asked in an almost questioning way while still looking around the room. He turned around and got greeted with a his glass.

"I only really like wine and I hardly ever drink in front of other people unless we're going out for food!" He replied happily while taking a large sip out of his own. Ludwig thought back to their first time going out to dinner together and realised that he did in fact have a glass of Sangiovese. It did make sense, Italy is known for its wine. They did a small cheers before sitting of the bed, Ludwig on the right and Feliciano on the left.

Germany placed the large book down on his locker and decided to text around to tell everyone to meet back in the conference room in 25 minutes. He shoved his phone back in his pocket and leaned lightly on Feliciano's shoulder, happily sipping on his drink.

"I wonder what's up with the burger bastard." Romano and Spain were, you guessed it, walking down their assigned corridor. It was painted a warm sienna-red with dark oak pillars and some exposed stone wall.

"We all do mi amante. For now let's focus on getting to our bedroom." Spain raised and dropped his eyebrows multiple times in a seductive way before getting punched in the nose by Romano.

"Oh shut up Antonio! Bastardo tonto!" He shouted while speeding up to walk in front of the Spanish man. Antonio was internally screaming over the fact Romano called him by his actual name for once and the fact that he spoke Spanish, it was an insult but it was still Spanish.

"Aww you learned Spanish Lovi! Sabía que lo tenías en ti!" Lovino just let out a quiet 'tsk' and continued walking until they arrived at their room door. It was rather large, oak wood with dark grey metal designs and a gold door handle. They pushed it open and even Romano had to smile at the sight.

It was decently large like the others. 3 of the walls were a deep vermillion and the long wall that backed the bed was exposed brick. On that note, there was a large wooden bed, draped with a white duvet with a maroon designing the bottoms down a stack of fluffed pillows on either side. On the right side of the bed there was a similar coloured wood bed-side locker and on the left wall there was a few cabinets with rustic bookshelves lining the wall above it. The ceiling looked like cement and had large wooden planks decorating it. On the bead side locker there was a small jar of beautiful red carnations.

"Oh look there's only one bed!" Antonio said in an over dramatic rhetorical way. "Look like we'll have to share." He finished with a grin, plopping himself dead centre (European spelling sorry) in the bed.

"No way in hell." He muttered before swiftly turning on his heel and walking out of the room. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and noticed a text from his brother.

13:06 Fratello:
Hi Lovi :) Germany wanted me to tell you that everyone is meant to meet back up at 1:30pm to start reading the book (he doesn't have your number)

13:07 Me:
Okay then I'll see you then fratello.

He shoved his phone back into his pocket and went to explore the rest of the building.
_____________________________
Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter (sorry if it was a tad boring but it'll get interesting now). I decided that it would take too long to write all of them getting to their rooms so the next chapter should be all of them meeting together and starting the book. I also just realised I'm using my European spelling so just in case you were wondering: colour- color and centre- center. I'll try and get it out as soon as possible :) Have a great day, evening or even night. (1226 words)